Gerard Piqué

M.L. King

The Preacher
Pique is developing into a very good and stable player. I'm really glad he came back to Barca. There are still some things I don't like about him. Especially when it comes to one on one situations he seems a bit clumsy and uncertain. But, other than that I think that he is quite a good player.

shadows

Good 2 see him score..Guess he wouldnt have even made it 2 de NT if he had remained in Old Trafford..Good for him and good for us as well!!

maz

I walk the line
Pique is developing into a very good and stable player. I'm really glad he came back to Barca. There are still some things I don't like about him. Especially when it comes to one on one situations he seems a bit clumsy and uncertain. But, other than that I think that he is quite a good player.
Its interesting to see we both agree on piqué. This is exactly how i feel about him as well.

Zqa-

True. He will become better in this area, the more minutes he get.
I like him alot, as far I'm concerned, he has been one of the best defensive players this year.

alexjanosik

The Game
Xavi takes the corner.Pique rises above Cannavaro and heads the ball into the upper right hand corner.
Casillas dives,lands on his face and Barca score.
5-0!!!!!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans