Gerard Piqué

El Flaco

[tw]818222925459271680[/tw]

According to RAC1, Piqué pointed at Tebas (La Liga president & Madridista) who attended the game and yelled: "You've seen it? You, yes, you."

It happened after our 1-1 draw against Villarreal tonight.

Context: Iglesias Villanueva (the ref) missed 3 obvious handballs for both teams and had an terrible refereeing throughout the game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

According to RAC1, Piqué pointed at Tebas (La Liga president & Madridista) who attened the game and yelled: "You've seen it? You, yes, you."

Context: Iglesias Villanueva (the ref) missed 3 obvious handballs for both teams and had an terrible refereeing throughout the game.

Hehe, at least he has balls. And he is doing a good thing (regardless if it's called for tonight).
As someone already said, it draws attention on them and it's really only thing we can do because whole system was and is rigged against Barca.

Vilarrubi

I don't know if anyone has noticed too but along with our hard games near CL games, We've played all our hard opponents AFTER Real Madrid this season other than the Madrid Derby where we played first... Usually RM have an easy game first to gain the lead then we have a tough game.. Every tough game they've played has been before us.

Chong Li

According to RAC1, Piqué pointed at Tebas (La Liga president & Madridista) who attended the game and yelled: "You've seen it? You, yes, you."

Love him!

Unlike our coward of a president he's calling out Liga/RFEF for what they are: corrupt madridistas.

Antimadridista1

What I like the most is that Mandrilistas know that he says the truth and criticize him for having balls... They want them to be closer to their faces ; it will happen very soon no worries my friends.

6 ligas out of the last 8... And only one for the most helped club in Spain. I understand their anger.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Btw. He also said: "We need to change some things" after the match while Lucho was stubborn and saying he won't change anything.

khaled_a_d

Btw. He also said: "We need to change some things" after the match while Lucho was stubborn and saying he won't change anything.

Lucho goes to the presser because he has to,that doesn't mean he speaks the truth or what he has in mind.
People should really stop putting too much on his press/interviews

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho goes to the presser because he has to,that doesn't mean he speaks the truth or what he has in mind.
People should really stop putting too much on his press/interviews

So you think he might change things?
Based on what would that be? He is doing same thing over amd over again. Same formation, same tactics , same midfielder for midfielder sub.

khaled_a_d

So you think he might change things?
Based on what would that be? He is doing same thing over amd over again. Same formation, same tactics , same midfielder for midfielder sub.

That isn't what I said.
I said whatever we think he will do, or whatever you want to judge him should be based on work on the pitch not on interviews

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. Work on pitch says we are playing same shit tactics all the time and havent looked this bad since Franks last season.

Horatio

You're welcome
He made gestures to Tebas who was sitting in the tribunes, asking him if he saw what happened refering to the handball.

Home of Barca Fans