Gerard Piqué

Sorin

The problem is that it wont help. People still ignore it and act if we get helped just as much and are just being sore losers about it.
There needs to be a way to get rid of these corrupt refs and obvious Madrid bias in Spain.

Ha. This is exactly what you see on other team forums. Like United's for example. Was just reading some of the comments on there and you'd think that the refs didn't give a decision against us in our entire history while every time we play, be it LaLiga or CL, we only win with some sort of ref help.

You can almost taste the bitterness of the 2009 and 2011 rapes through the internet. Absolute wankers the lot of them.

Yannik

He's being salty again. Pretty childish if you ask me. It's not any better than when some indian United fan does it on facebook. Bad refereeing goes both ways, he's always surprisingly silent when he's on the better end of it but almost obsessed when it involves Madrid. Didn't Villareal score an offside goal and the other one was pretty shady aswell?

Horatio

You're welcome
He's being salty again. Pretty childish if you ask me. It's not any better than when some indian United fan does it on facebook. Bad refereeing goes both ways, he's always surprisingly silent when he's on the better end of it but almost obsessed when it involves Madrid. Didn't Villareal score an offside goal and the other one was pretty shady aswell?

Closet madridista. D=<

Yannik

Everything it takes. I am closet whatever-that-is-when-you-wish-someone-would-secretely-shag-shakira-everytime-pique-shitposts-on-twitter.

F

FlaFCB

Everything it takes. I am closet whatever-that-is-when-you-wish-someone-would-secretely-shag-shakira-everytime-pique-shitposts-on-twitter.

Thing is, it's not about simple mistakes. The amount of "mistakes" in rm's favor is unreal. It's not by chance either. It will probably be clearer once Messi is not here anymore. Barça's dominance for the past decade makes a lot of people think that Spain is not as corrupt as it actually is.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I like that he speaks up, given the pussies in the board... However, I'm not that comfortable when he does it about RM... I mean, when the refs are screwing us over in the games we play and he complains I'm totally fine, but something rubs me the wrong way when it's about games RM plays...

I know that giving RM points is practically the same as screwing up in our games.

Either way, given how this are going I'll take anything he does if it brings the heat on those assholes...

Messi983

He said: "If you told me it came from Messi I'd be surprised, but not from Pique". Stupid ramos.

He's stupid but he's right.

I like that he speaks up, given the pussies in the board... However, I'm not that comfortable when he does it about RM... I mean, when the refs are screwing us over in the games we play and he complains I'm totally fine, but something rubs me the wrong way when it's about games RM plays...

I know that giving RM points is practically the same as screwing up in our games.

Either way, given how this are going I'll take anything he does if it brings the heat on those assholes...

Problem is that he brings even more heat on himself and Barça.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People quoting Ramos? That brain-dead horsetard who's pinnacle of social media was stealing Messi's son picture and posting it as his own.

F

FlaFCB

He's stupid but he's right.

Problem is that he brings even more heat on himself and Barça.

That's funny. When it's ramos speaking, no one even remembers:

[tw]836148432175841280[/tw]

He really isn't one to talk, then.

Sorin

That's funny. When it's ramos speaking, no one even remembers:

[tw]836148432175841280[/tw]

He really isn't one to talk, then.

What a bellend.

You know what is premeditated? The fact that he is on 6 yellow cards this season while fecking Messi is on 4. He should be on 6 reds by now, not yellows.

BBZ8800

Pique after a match:
In the aftermath of Barcelona's 6-1 victory over Paris Saint-Germain, where they overcame a 4-0 first leg deficit, Gerard Pique believes that thousands of fans will be overjoyed by the result and that hospitals should hire more midwives for nine months' time because there'll be a lot of lovemaking tonight :lol:

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c09bb622601d990b8b45bf.html

We should close our laptops now and do what it needs to be done :cool:

Home of Barca Fans