Gerard Piqué

Richard.H

Are you kidding me? So not only are the squad selections terrible, but EV can't even tell which players are tired? FFS this is getting out of hand. Hoping Tottenham thrash us so we can get rid of EV ASAP

xXKonan

Are you kidding me? So not only are the squad selections terrible, but EV can't even tell which players are tired? FFS this is getting out of hand. Hoping Tottenham thrash us so we can get rid of EV ASAP
I think both could be at fault here.

I mean He hurt his knee vs Espanyol and he struggled with that problem for the rest of the season yet he persisted in wanting to play despite that and Valverde clearly trusted him to do so and he didn't trust Yerry enough to rest him.

Probably the same deal here except without the knee problem. He's probably tired yet he probably doesn't want to rest even if it hurts the team.

Cule4life

The Culest
After the Suarez incident when he admitted he shouldn't have played 3 days before Roma, how Ernie has any credibility left with anyone is beyond me

BusiTheKing

[tw]1046763194717532160[/tw]

Fuck me, that's embarrassing. I wish there were statistics available on distance run on a game to game basis. We're in bad shape and we don't work half as hard as other teams that share our ambition. How are we supposed to play aggressive football if we always catching our fucking breath?

I honestly believe that our team have this deeply internalized notion that the talent we have and our deified philopsophy will alway grant us the win in the end. We have Messi, and we saw the light back in 2011, that means our success is destined right? We don't have to really, like, work for it right?

Football has fucking left without you, Pique. Show's over, now get to work or fuck off.

Ritchie

He's won it all, it's clear his head isn't in the right place he's not motivated and isn't focused on football 100 percent as he's a business man now.

At his age he cannot afford to not be fully focused, Puyol said it best about him to be honest. " Shut up and pay attention, I know you"

The problem with Barca is you get to stay in the team until you retire unless you choose to run your contract down and move on for a last pay day somewhere else. Players stay too long even if they no longer perform. Pique is the embodiment of this.

Pique and Suarez are finished at the highest level yet they've got years left here to stink the place out and will eventually leave for nothing. Busquets is getting there as well and Rakitic.

We need a clearout but we won't get the money required for these players to be able to finance top replacements. This is what happened to Milan.

Last edited:

Ritchie

After the Suarez incident when he admitted he shouldn't have played 3 days before Roma, how Ernie has any credibility left with anyone is beyond me

That was the ultimate piss take. Protect the unbeaten run by tiring the team out for a meaningless game before Roma. Then chuck the unbeaten run by playing a meaningless friendly just before the last away game on the other side of the world.

Stoichkov1

doesn't look like anything much, just having a convo in the tunnel. Pique surely doesn't have the balls to blame Dembele for anything when hes shipped us 3 goals in 3 matches :lol:

Wrong, as someone who understand Spanish he is blaming Dembélé because he doesn't defend enough.

Gnidrologist

He was still eaten alive by Moura couple of times and only collective effort of other players bailed him out. He's slow like an old tree trunk and is woeful in man to man marking. Like fat Bamby on ice.

Home of Barca Fans