Gerard Piqué

El Mesías

I love how he always manage to juggle to the ball up and clear it when there is no option in defence anymore. Most defender would just concede a throw in but not this man

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He could have done better for the Athletic's goal. He was great besides that but he's not above criticism.

Yeah, I'm more inclined to be harder on Victor for that one...How can you not simply punch that ball free & clear rather than just push it away from goal like he did?...I think Victor should've done better with that clearance, frankly

Barcafan 2304

Valdes did brilliantly to get a hand to that and push it away. Cant blame him. Im more inclined, rather than blame Valdes OR Pique, to ask where the rest of the defence was! They were exposed

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He also showed a decent long range shot, I hope he uses it more often... What else can be said about this guy, he's just pure class...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm going to continue my agenda to make him our CF, and the Mallorca game seems like a nice option with Villa suspended and Messi probably still sidelined by injury... Piqué for CF! Hahahaha!

Home of Barca Fans