Giorgi Mamardashvili

Birdy

Deco has no cash to play with.

I'm more concerned Valencia have to sell their players to teams that then send them out on loan.

3rd biggest city in Spain economically. Yet team is smaller than Wrexham.

Apparently he has cash to splash on Olmo and Nico

We could have played the same card. Get him now, loan him out to a 2nd tier side that plays Europe (Betis, Sociedad, OR likes of Roma Atalanta etc) and get him back in a couple of seasons to easy STegen out

JamDav1982

Even if MATS left there is zero chance they are signing him from Valencia.

Barca will look for keeper far more proven on ball than that. The vast majority of top clubs will.

Porque

We don't have the money to buy a player and loan them out.

What little we may have to spend, is to go direct to the first team today.

Look at Roque, we don't even have money to do that with him.

Lastly if Olmo or Nico don't arrive. Then simply we don't have the cash the media are saying we do to distract.

Birdy

Lastly if Olmo or Nico don't arrive. Then simply we don't have the cash the media are saying we do to distract.

roque doesn't want to, that's why

But i agree, Laporta should get his shit together and finish operations to return to 1:1

JamDav1982

The money argument is irrelevant really.. he wouldnt be getting signed if even Barca had it.

companyofcules

Deco has no cash to play with.

I'm more concerned Valencia have to sell their players to teams that then send them out on loan.

3rd biggest city in Spain economically. Yet team is smaller than Wrexham.
22 per capita the region of Valencia. San Sebastian, Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao are much more developed. As Gross GDP and population they are alright but in reality Valencia isn't a very rich region of Spain.

Porque

22 per capita the region of Valencia. San Sebastian, Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao are much more developed. As Gross GDP and population they are alright but in reality Valencia isn't a very rich region of Spain.

As a city. The region of Valencia is huge and largely backwater to be fair relying on tourism, oranges and brothels.

companyofcules

Maybe Vitor Roq and 5-10 mil for Mamardashvilli.
I lost all hopes for replacing him at a profit. We have no long term plans as usual in key positions

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sounds like he's going to Liverpool who will loan him out for a year or two and then have him replace Alisson.

Mad stuff.

Meanwhile we have a terrorist in goal probably staying here for a few more years.

Home of Barca Fans