Guille Fernández

Porque

@jamrock

MD article comment.

"Toni Fdez is one of the best talents I have had the opportunity to see with my little eyes. I hope that he grows physically and can have more prominence, he is still young, but he can be important in the reserve team if there is courage with him. He is very skilled, he has a lot of class, goal and finish. Unlike his cousin Guille, who is already standing out, he relies much less on his physique and more on his talent. Be careful, I am not criticizing Guille with this, because he seems to me, along with his cousin and another Pedro Fernndez, to be one of the kids with the most projection in the entire Masía. Of course, I am not naming Bernal here, because I think many of us already know him."

jamrock

@jamrock

MD article comment.

"Toni Fdez is one of the best talents I have had the opportunity to see with my little eyes. I hope that he grows physically and can have more prominence, he is still young, but he can be important in the reserve team if there is courage with him. He is very skilled, he has a lot of class, goal and finish. Unlike his cousin Guille, who is already standing out, he relies much less on his physique and more on his talent. Be careful, I am not criticizing Guille with this, because he seems to me, along with his cousin and another Pedro Fernndez, to be one of the kids with the most projection in the entire Masía. Of course, I am not naming Bernal here, because I think many of us already know him."

Damn like I was saying, they finessed us with the Guille hype when Toni, was the real Montana all this time.

That way if Guille left we'd still have toni, smart Barcelona, smart.

I wonder though if this person is just hyping toni because flick mentioned him yesterday in the interview, either way seems he's someone keep an eye on, Guille better physically makes him more of a prospect though imo.

jamrock

Was impressed by his confidence, demanding the ball even when tightly marked, trusting he had superior technical abilities, Mark of a true Barca player.

Masetro10

This guy took an L in pre season I hope he can get rolling with the B team. He is our next big hope coming through. But maybe his cousin will be the one who does it

Home of Barca Fans