Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Windhook

Barca's attacking depth is limited to the 3 starting players currently. Sharky and Fati are not reliable and the Barca B players are just hype atm, without any backing.

Challenging La Liga is optimistic, but European glory is far removed from reality.

iniestaGOAT

Barca's attacking depth is limited to the 3 starting players currently. Sharky and Fati are not reliable and the Barca B players are just hype atm, without any backing.

Challenging La Liga is optimistic, but European glory is far removed from reality.

UCL is optimistic, la Liga is definitely possible.
And it needs to happen.

Or he is getting smacked...I am afraid.
But I think we will do it.

Let's fucking go

Loki

You can say that to any part of the team :lol:
The midfield depth is limited to Pedri, Casado and Raphinha/Eric
The defender depth is limited to Kounde, Cubarsi, Inigo and Balde.

We just have enough fit players for exactly one starting lineup

serghei

UCL is unlikely past QF. Just not good enough. La Liga title is difficult, but achievable. Need to be ruthless against smaller teams for that to happen and get something at least in one game vs Madrid.

mc_lovin

It mostly depends on our injury situation... there aren't any awe-inpsiring top clubs right now, so anything is possible. Not with Stegen though :p

serghei

Club is always likely to have at least 2 important players off at any time due to injury. Not 5-6 like now... but still... not good enough for CL challenge I think.

BJJ

Seems to have called out Ter Terrorist in public and addressed the issue in private. I'm pretty sure he's pissed. These mistakes cannot be made at this level.

“Playing with his feet is one of Ter Stegen’s strenghts, beyond just shot-stopping. He can have it on his feet, and that’s part of our style. It begins with Ter Stegen at the back. Errors are human. We have to learn, and we’ve analyzed it. I hope I’ve given him clear orders so it doesn’t happen again. And I hope it won’t.”

iniestaGOAT

Seems to have called out Ter Terrorist in public and addressed the issue in private. I'm pretty sure he's pissed. These mistakes cannot be made at this level.

“Playing with his feet is one of Ter Stegen’s strenghts, beyond just shot-stopping. He can have it on his feet, and that’s part of our style. It begins with Ter Stegen at the back. Errors are human. We have to learn, and we’ve analyzed it. I hope I’ve given him clear orders so it doesn’t happen again. And I hope it won’t.”

He definitely under estimating the how dumb Ter clown is

serghei

Good attitude mister. On top of the squad being thin and not that great, it's a massive problem if we start making dumb errors gifting the game to the opponent. We already have problems without those nasty things creeping in into our game.

Loki

Seems to have called out Ter Terrorist in public and addressed the issue in private.
Flick isn't someone to hold back observing him in Germany, München. We can be sure he told MAtS such arrogant passes when 3 other players are free are unacceptable.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have enjoyed his press conferences in general, now even more in the 1st loss as he was inundated with questions looking to scapegoat or find excuses - the usual suspect ’journalists’ (aka shit-stirrers) left disappointed

I do believe even his broken English works to his advantage but he was quite careful how he responded to every question which suggests this is not only how Flick is wired but also one of the primary topics of discussion with Laporta & Deco before he was hired - how to handle the entorno, particularly in a loss

Here, we can see he brings something different (so, no we don’t need to throw Xavi under the bus to emphasize it) - more than the lack of excuses he is very much a positive or glass is half full sort of coach

Even when talking of Balde, he made it a point to note what many of us have seen from him - that he has a lot of room (space) to improve, perhaps the most room in the squad. Which is another way of saying, he can do a helluva lot better

I don’t know how long Flick intends to stay at Barca because he has not really coached successfully anywhere for long but I am happy with how he has been managing the day to day so far

Home of Barca Fans