Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nah, that's due to huge wages to past players still in our wage-bill. All those wages from covid days to Amigos that got delayed for 2 years or so, 2020 and 2021, are gonna be paid in 2024 and 2025.

We will see in 2026 how the wage bill looks. This was said by Laporta. He said outstanding payments to Messi are being paid religiously and said those payments are due to cease in 2025. And Messi wasn't the only one with big deferred contracts during Covid. Most of the amigos were grossly overpaid due to Bartomeu's incompetence.

Direct quote by Laporta:

“We have outstanding payments to Messi until 2025,” the Barca president said.

“What is owed to him is the deferral of the wage bill that was agreed with the previous board and that produces outstanding payments that end in 2025. He is paid religiously.”
I keep forgetting we have so much deferred wages...

BJJ

He is the only one that has a big wage from Laporta era. Let's not talk about Messi's contract, you know the El Mundo leaked story. Messi was on 138m a year. If we still have to pay Messi a big part of his yearly wage for 2 more years, that's almost 100-200m on Messi alone, I don't know the exact sums or how they were structured, but... they must be huge payments, even Laporta hinted at this himself. Then add Suarez, then add Busi, Pique, Alba, the contract of De Jong... you can get to pretty crazy sums inherited from Bartomeu.

This is the only logical explanation of the bloated wage bill and why we can't overcome the La Liga FFP even years after Bartomeu. The crook signed deferrals with the players during covid to delay the payments for 2-3 seasons and place the burden and those insane wages on the next board.
How much money do Messi and Co need?
These guys could easily write off or reduce the wages they are owed. How man jets, cars, mansions do these fuckers want? No wonder players want to come here. Get overpaid, live in a great city, get thrashed in CL numerous times with no repercussions....awesome life.

serghei

These guys could easily write off or reduce the wages they are owed. How man jets, cars, mansions do these fuckers want? No wonder players want to come here. Get overpaid, live in a great city, get thrashed in CL numerous times with no repercussions....awesome life.

They need how much they can get.

Reactions: BJJ

Iniesta Ultra

------Mats---
Kounde --- Araujo ---Cub/newCB ---- Balde
------- Gundo ------ Chris ----
Yamal ---- Gavi/Pedri --- Raphinha
------------Lewa----------

Suicidal style but entertaining. We either cook or get cooked no in between. I like it.
Need a young striker to be a sub for Lewa.

Hilarious thought Yamal trying to combine with chihua or timid perdido.

M3ls

Nah, that's due to huge wages to past players still in our wage-bill. All those wages from covid days to Amigos that got delayed for 2 years or so, 2020 and 2021, are gonna be paid in 2024 and 2025.

We will see in 2026 how the wage bill looks. This was said by Laporta. He said outstanding payments to Messi are being paid religiously and said those payments are due to cease in 2025. And Messi wasn't the only one with big deferred contracts during Covid. Most of the amigos were grossly overpaid due to Bartomeu's incompetence.

Direct quote by Laporta:

“We have outstanding payments to Messi until 2025,” the Barca president said.

“What is owed to him is the deferral of the wage bill that was agreed with the previous board and that produces outstanding payments that end in 2025. He is paid religiously.”
True. According to my estimates, the Barcelona Salary fund is about 220 million euros.

I'm talking about the first team now.

This is less than Real Madrid, Manchester United, Man City, Bayern, etc.

Most of our Salary Fund is our debts to Messi, Alba, Umtiti, etc.

M3ls

Do not say that. Many people here consider even the shit Leo leaves in the toilet every day to be sacred.

• Haha
Reactions: BJJ

vegitot

Don't forget 60 millions to buy poop, aka Ferran:eek:

Anyway, don't think there will be many transfers this summer.

Nazario1985

Funny how a thread about the new manager turned to the 3 amigos hating on Messi without a shit to prove.

@M3ls you have an ass instead of a head.

Nazario1985

True. According to my estimates, the Barcelona Salary fund is about 220 million euros.

I'm talking about the first team now.

This is less than Real Madrid, Manchester United, Man City, Bayern, etc.

Most of our Salary Fund is our debts to Messi, Alba, Umtiti, etc.

At least try to hide it, and say " according to my uncle who knows a janitor in the club".

Nazario1985

People forgetting that salary for the CURRENT squad is extremely high compared to clubs like City/Arsenal/Chelsea/RM ... etc
With this much mid quality non-la masia players we have we shouldn't even be near that !!!! knowing that unlike Messi/Neymar ..etc these players generate shit money if none at all, you can't even sell their fucking shirts !

1716734094235.png
1716734068762.png
1716734052328.png
1716734035920.png
1716734383372.png
1716734143963.png

soul24rage

People forgetting that salary for the CURRENT squad is extremely high compared to clubs like City/Arsenal/Chelsea/RM ... etc
With this much mid quality non-la masia players we have we shouldn't even be near that !!!! knowing that unlike Messi/Neymar ..etc these players generate shit money if none at all, you can't even sell their fucking shirts !
Don't even bother mate.

There's no point in arguing against folks who are so clearly deluded, non-objective and with no thought process at all that we are just wasting time, effort and energy.

Best to leave them in their own little world.

Home of Barca Fans