Hans-Dieter Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Iniesta Ultra

I really hope Flick doesn't mold us further into Bayernball. Building the team around donkey and rags doesn't give me hope. If Ohlno can stay healthy along with Yamal and Fati, then Flick might realize that's a better attack to depend on, not to mention interesting to watch instead of just fast pace breaks and crosses. Gimpball gave me enough inshas for a lifetime.

Birdy

Also, 55 minutes game is weird, 60 minutes game adds another mileage on players, who are already complaining. Never mind airing time implications.

They tried the long added times in the WC, and tbh I enjoyed it, but it seems it was unpopular as they didn't continue with it.

60 minutes is fine. There won't be injury time, the whistle will be final once the clock turns 60:00, like in basketball.

Given the recent policy of +9 or more minutes injury time, I think the mileage will be the same.

Players should push for reduction of games, and meaningless competitions like Nations League, or CWC, to reduce their mileage

TheStig

60 minutes is fine. There won't be injury time, the whistle will be final once the clock turns 60:00, like in basketball.

Given the recent policy of +9 or more minutes injury time, I think the mileage will be the same.

That will only give the greedy bastards in UEFA a chance to have ads between matches, it's better that it stays like it is.

El Barcelona

I really hope Flick doesn't mold us further into Bayernball. Building the team around donkey and rags doesn't give me hope. If Ohlno can stay healthy along with Yamal and Fati, then Flick might realize that's a better attack to depend on, not to mention interesting to watch instead of just fast pace breaks and crosses. Gimpball gave me enough inshas for a lifetime.
He's doing a great job so far.

Loki

Hansi has thicker calves than Araujo :flick2:

GZX7i6mWkAAUOp5

Loki

Hansi Flick signs two new assistants for his coaching staff. They are: Stephan Nopp and Michael Hasemann. They will join current video analyst Francesc Marti and match analyst Guillem Escriu as part of the already existing analysis team.
@ClubMitjanit

Always good to have more analysts, so Flick can focus more on the actual training.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody's last name in the staff (bar from Hansi of course) is Flick, that's an improvement.

Many of his previous assistants which is usual.

But still, would be great for the club if there were open positions where they interview people and get the best people to help the club.

Kohessa

Hey,

I've had the pleasure of watching Barcelona closely for the past two years. Before that, I only watched them occasionally, usually during big defeats or major successes. Right now, I think Hansi has created a version of modern football, where the traditional tiki-taka is no longer the focus. Instead, there's a faster movement toward the opponent's penalty area to score goals. Additionally, he’s given the players a lot of freedom, which, as we can see, has positively impacted their performance. The only drawback I notice with this tactic is the higher risk of conceding goals. But the philosophy is simple: if you concede two, just score four and win! Hansi is the right man for the job, and I hope he stays for another 2-3 years. With him, I believe Barca might finally win the Champions League during that time.

As for Xavi, it's better not to say too much. As a player, he was top-tier, but as a coach, i will give 3/10.

Home of Barca Fans