Hansi Flick

Hansi Flick - how do we rate him?

• Total voters

Maradona37

That's intense physical work?😁

Join a hard-core grappling/mma gym. Now, that's intense.
Yeah I am far from a physical fitness expert but that video doesn't look like major exertion for a professional athlete to me either.

Reactions: BJJ

Porque

You mean serghei.

Crap, had it edit. Meant these guys.

EfpFgGGVAAAj4iM.jpg

Kul_z

What im hoping is that he set ups that german mentality. We need to start thrashing opponents, after first goal scored instantly search for another, out for blood. And concentration from the very start. Under xavi our players started to play from 15' minute. We have conceded this season a lot in first couple of minutes

BusiTheKing

Xavi did improve physical fitness. People have poor memories if they have forgotten just how limp and lethargic we were under Valverde/Setien/Koeman. Xavi brought other problems but our temper and spirit improved fundamentally with him. Still weren't world beaters in terms of intensity but we were able to keep up with most and even out work some, which would have been out of the question before.

Horatio

You're welcome
Xavi did improve physical fitness. People have poor memories if they have forgotten just how limp and lethargic we were under Valverde/Setien/Koeman. Xavi brought other problems but our temper and spirit improved fundamentally with him. Still weren't world beaters in terms of intensity but we were able to keep up with most and even out work some, which would have been out of the question before.

The improvement in physical fitness started with Koeman. I know people don’t want to recognize that but can go back and compare to how it was before he started. Demanded much more movement and pressing. But ultimately resulted in team being gassed second half of season.

Xavi did indeed maintain it.

People already forgotten how slow and little we moved pre-koeman. Barca actually improved in that area. But we’re not quite there yet.

BJJ

The problem mainly were the Valverde years when he chose to not train properly because the amigos didnt want to work and he didnt have the balls to make them.
I hated Valverde because of that. He let amigos do whatever they wanted and gave players the day off too often. A culture of lethargy and complacency set in and we've struggled with that in recent years.

Birdy

The improvement in physical fitness started with Koeman. I know people don’t want to recognize that but can go back and compare to how it was before he started. Demanded much more movement and pressing. But ultimately resulted in team being gassed second half of season.

Xavi did indeed maintain it.

People already forgotten how slow and little we moved pre-koeman. Barca actually improved in that area. But we’re not quite there yet.

Yes, they will never admit it in here

Dembele admitted in an interview that Koeman gave him back his health by introducing physical preparation in training.
Truths that cannot be undone

Home of Barca Fans