Votes: 31 33.7%

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • 10 (all time great)

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
6-7

For reference Eto'o would be an 8, Henry probably a 6-7, Ronaldinho a 8-9.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Ok? What in the mother of seven hells is a 10?

Messi obviously. Xavi and Iniesta are 9's, almost 10's. Ronaldinho is teetering between 8 and 9 only due to not being as good in his last 2 seasons.

Henry is a 9 mate.

Ronny is a 10
For Barca? Henry had two good seasons... Only played for 3 in total. If Henry would be a 9 then surely Eto'o (and Rivaldo, and Romario, etc) would easily be a 10.

With that said Henry would be a bit higher than Villa.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we'll be able to agree on those ratings but I picked 7. For me, after Messi, Tello is currently our best wing/forward and I see Neymar as a player who has everything Tello has and then some.
In short, Neymar will be an upgrade but don't expect him to become another Messi.

desoe

Messi obviously. Xavi and Iniesta are 9's, almost 10's. Ronaldinho is teetering between 8 and 9 only due to not being as good in his last 2 seasons.

For Barca? Henry had two good seasons... Only played for 3 in total. If Henry would be a 9 then surely Eto'o (and Rivaldo, and Romario, etc) would easily be a 10.

With that said Henry would be a bit higher than Villa.

I thought we're talking about overall quality & careers, not just for a particular club. If you count all of Henry's career, then you should agree he's a 9. I think it's what Jonathan meant, too.

I don't think we'll be able to agree on those ratings but I picked 7. For me, after Messi, Tello is currently our best wing/forward and I see Neymar as a player who has everything Tello has and then some.
In short, Neymar will be an upgrade but don't expect him to become another Messi.

I still think Tello doesn't have an alternative in this team in terms of directness and pace. That's why he should continue with us.

oz187

My take on the scale:
10: Absolute Beast
Messi, Maradonna, Pele
09: Epic player that can single handedly lift/define an entire team beyond his position
Ronaldinho, Xavi, Iniesta, Laudrup, Cristiano
08: Great player that can be massively effective in his position or inconsistently provide greatness
Henry, Eto'o, Rivaldo, Romario, Villa, Figo
07: Good performer, maybe some kind of edge
Giuly, Kanchelskis, Robben, Higuain
06: Decent player
Tello, Pedro, Alexis

Peeps regardless what happened in his career Ronnie should always be #10, so should Messi

Nah, like I said, Messi should be an ∞.

Anyways, my scale is something like:

∞: :messi:

10: All time great
Maradona, Pele, Ronaldinho (prime), etc
9: Amazing player, one of the best of his generation, and most likely an all-time great but not quite a 10.
Xavi, Iniesta, C. Ronaldo, etc
8: World-class player
Villa (pre injury), Ribery, Ibra, Fabregas, RVP, etc

I think Neymar will get to an 8.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I voted 6... Probably meant a 7, but the best I can see him doing is as good as Pedro was a few seasons back...

Home of Barca Fans