If we could only win one: La Liga or Champions League?

If we could only have one: La Liga or Champions League?

• Liga

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Champions

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters

footyfan

Calma, calma
Champions League. It's more glamorous, prestigious and also more difficult to win. I'd rather be AC Milan than Juventus.

Last edited:

FiReFTW

I would really love us to be the first club in history to win 2 CL's in a row, we were so close twice now :\

ivan22

i agree with everything, would've said the same. aslo people vote here for CL simply because they think la liga is basicly already won. you should've posted this poll 6 months ago.

I'm sure we had the same poll exactly 1 year ago

Leo10

Question for those who chose the Champions League.

If this season we win the league and Madrid win the UCL, will you consider their season to be better than ours?

Cule4life

The Culest

If this season we win the league and Madrid win the UCL, will you consider their season to be better than ours?

Counter question: Will you be able to put up with Madrid gloating about La Decima and them being the most prestigious club in Europe?
I rest my case

Leo10

To be honest it will hurt a lot too see them win the UCL but I don't think it will mean they had a better season than we did.

In the poll I meant what would you rather win next season but obviously I should of put it in the thread title.

Cule4life

The Culest
To be honest it will hurt a lot too see them win the UCL but I don't think it will mean they had a better season than we did.

In the poll I meant what would you rather win next season but obviously I should of put it in the thread title.

Every season i prefer the UCL

nathael

I love the emotional intensity, that comes with the champions league, but Real Madrid fans can become really anoying if they win something. To me it's quite ex aequo.
What I definitely don't want is Real Madrid to win both. :champions: :barca scarf: :laliga:

XaviMessiGirl

No, because they had/are having such terrible league form. However, their fans will think otherwise of course.

Home of Barca Fans