İlkay Gündoğan

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
There is no need to worry about him.
Gundogan normally starts slow and then grows through the season. It's where all those memes about him turning into Prime R9 at the tail end of every season originate from.

jamrock

Jesus Christ it's 3/4 games in a new country and new team.

His pass helped win us 3 points a few games ago.

BusiTheKing

He looks discouraged tho. Wouldn't have let Avila slide like that if he was playing for City. Play him in a normal midfield ffs.

Porque

Going to take a bit of time to adjust. He has played for midfielders as poor as Oriol and Gavi since the Turkish national team.

iniestaGOAT

İlkay Gündoğan on Barcelona reaching the level of Man City's squad

🗣️: "There were maybe two or three teams like City last year, at least since I've been following football, including Barcelona around 2011. On the other hand, if I hadn't seen the potential, I wouldn't have made the move to Barcelona. We have incredible talent in the team, plus experience and quality with Robert Lewandowski, Frenkie de Jong, Marc-André ter Stegen and me. The talent here is incredible, just to include a player who just turned 16 in Lamine Yamal. But some things in football can only be learned through experience. That takes time: keep calm, be patient. You have to experience it, learn it. I'm convinced that Xavi is saying the right things. With us experienced players there can be a good mix. I believe."

Wise words

Home of Barca Fans