Jack Grealish

jamrock

Other player, who's showing us you can't just write a player off after 1 season in a new environment, including myself, because I thought he was a bust too.

He's been great lately.

malvolio

Still not worth the 100M price tag.

Can see why Pep likes him though. He can't get enough of wide playmakers.

Porque

Finally putting those giant calves to good use.

Messi looks at those calves and wishes he could tattoo one black.

fergus90

I was there when he made his debut, which funnily enough was away to City and to think he will end up in the CL final almost a decade on is mad.

Been so good all of 2023 and a player Pep now considers vital.

jamrock

He return the favor to carvajal for the first leg, where he was the much better player in that duel.

raskolnikov

I dont watch much City but this guy is like a budget Bale in my eyes. I dont get how he starts over Foden who is a way better player.

Porque

Grealish gave amazing defensive coverage. Offensively he doesn't give the ball away but lacks risk in offensive action.

Going to catch flack for this, but a completely boring mechanical modern footballer that could perhaps be so much more if he was in a setup where he could express himself more. Perfect for knockout bola though.

In a way, European football has the same identity as European basketball. Mechanical, technical and devoid of individuality and soul. The only difference is that the top talent is here in Europe with football.

The question is how you can make it more NBA, where it is makes the most of raw individual talent and spectical. If Spain can't compete in Europe then they should look at ways of making it a more spectacular product. Kick out the theatrics and diving and use the late game culture to build a brand around it.

Anyways enough of the tangent. Grealish is great, blablabla.

Home of Barca Fans