James Rodriguez

He is so entertaining to watch. Ronaldinho-lite in the way that he can't seem to come up with an "ugly" play.

Morten

He is so entertaining to watch. Ronaldinho-lite in the way that he can't seem to come up with an "ugly" play.

Ronaldinho lite is a bit much, i wouldnt rate his dribbling as his best attribute, but not bad by any means.

Leo_Messi

Somehow the stutter has always annoyed me. Him having a punchable face does not help either. A decent football though although I prefer Isco.

Ronaldinho?:lol:

Easy with the ridiculous comparisons.

Ronaldinho lite is a bit much, i wouldnt rate his dribbling as his best attribute, but not bad by any means.

Ronaldinho?:lol:

Easy with the ridiculous comparisons.

Not a like-for-like comparison. As stated before, he seems simply incapable of playing "ugly" football. It's like watching a Youtube compilation play out in an actual game.

Maybe Walmart Ronaldinho is more apt? :lol:

Leo_Messi

Not a like-for-like comparison. As stated before, he seems simply incapable of playing "ugly" football. It's like watching a Youtube compilation play out in an actual game.

Maybe Walmart Ronaldinho is more apt? :lol:

Ronaldinho was something truly special/magical on his day. I have not seen anything similar since his heydays. Comparing him with James Rodríguez is an insult to Ronaldinho IMO.

I am not fully convinced by Rodríguez yet.

valk

He is different from Ronaldinho. He is number 10, playing like a number 10. He retains ball while occasionally penetrating, both with his cerebral passing and his sudden burst out of nowhere.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
James is one hell of a player. It's ridiculous when you see him play when he only came in this season. As soon as he came in, he settled perfectly. Class players like Modrić for example took a long time. James is way better than Isco,even when Isco is in top form. I like both regardless and their positions aren't the same.

damn

Created 11 chances in knockout phase - the most out of all players, despite not playing in last 16.

BarcaOG

Banned
James might not be as flashy as Isco, but he is both more intelligent and more effective. He's on quite a run of form, putting in very impressive and solid shifts for Real.

Home of Barca Fans