Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

interesting move could be a hit if given the supply, i can only imagine what he would do if bale and ronaldo played as out and out wingers...they don't obviosly. he won't add to their build up he just can't link play very well if at all, almost like he skipped that class when growing up and it shows both at club level and international level.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
“Cristiano is better without a doubt. You’d have to be mad not to think that because he is the best. Messi is good, but he is behind...” the Mexican told the ‘El Chiringuito’ programme.

Yes I am mad, to hell with you, Chicharito.

10606430_863953620288959_4436746549692581226_n.png

CuleLife4Life

Lol I saw the tweet in question. In December 2012, Chicharito was asked on Twitter who was the best he ever faced and he answered Messi.

He hadn't faced RM or Cristiano yet so he has a way to explain it when Cristiana gets a temper tantrum.

Ironically 2 months later, Utd and RM faced each other in UCL and that cunt Arbeloa got Nani red carded. I swear they would have never gone through if it wasn't for that red card smh.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Well what is he suppose to say? Has that ever happen? Barca/Madrid player saying that their rival team has the best player? Don't think so. He had no choice lol.

Samper

Well what is he suppose to say? Has that ever happen? Barca/Madrid player saying that their rival team has the best player? Don't think so. He had no choice lol.

Why can't he say that? One of things I find very stupid about the football world. You can't express your own opinion. Why can't he say that Messi is the best if he really feels like it? Only because Ronaldo plays in his neam and he is supposedly the best in the world? So stupid imo.

Home of Barca Fans