Jean Michaël Seri

Garrus

I think its a dick move to blackball a club like nice after hitting jackpot with Neymar. Just pay the 40m.
This board is like that awkward uncle, Who even after he finds an item for 80% sale, Still spends 15 minutes haggling the store owner.

springfield

Could the rumour of Mika Seri going to Barça be an issue in the dressing room?
It would seem that the noise is getting louder (in the press), but we are only focussed on tomorrow’s match. Until the 31 August and the 1st/2nd September depending on the place, everything is possible for lots of clubs. But for us, we take what comes, we are excited for the match tomorrow. And Seri will be there

Julien

https://twitter.com/Sport_EN/status/899711705306996736

here we go again. 2017 summer officially is banter summer for FCB

The reason must be this

[tw]899712308024287232[/tw]

We're trying to include one of our poo poo players with high wages in the deal. Robert must understand Nice can't pay the salaries we offer here in Barcelona, but apparently he doesn't.

Can't believe we're negociating over a mere 40m deal while we paid paulihno in full.

We are so damn stingy, or purposely and hopelessly stupid.

We are.

Givenchy

The reason must be this

[tw]899712308024287232[/tw]

We're trying to include one of our poo poo players with high wages in the deal. Robert must understand Nice can't pay the salaries we offer here in Barcelona, but apparently he doesn't.

Can't believe we're negociating over a mere 40m deal while we paid paulihno in full.

i can't see any of our players wanting to leave for Nice and Ligue 1 :neymar:

seriously though i doubt they want any of our trash midfielders let alone paying their wages

xXKonan

WE CAN PAY 40 FUCKING MILLION FOR PAULINHO.

But when it comes to Seri a player we actually need "Pls accept our garbage and 20 Million for Seri"

Julien

i can't see any of our players wanting to leave for Nice and Ligue 1 :neymar:

seriously though i doubt they want any of our trash midfielders let alone paying their wages
Nice would want them, but can't pay them :(

They will never accept to lower their salaries by 50-75%.

Julien

WE CAN PAY 40 FUCKING MILLION FOR PAULINHO.

But when it comes to Seri a player we actually need "Pls accept our garbage and 20 Million for Seri"
Nice would crawl to get our garbage on low wage, but which one of our players would accept a big salary cut? not any.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This board and sporting management is a fucking joke.

We have our players, manager and fans pleading for proper reinforcements while these retards are dicking around lowballing everyone, but had no qualms about paying 40m release clause of a player we didn't even need.

xxxxxx

There's no chance any of our players will take a cut in their pay to go to Nice.

I seriously have no clue what the board is doing at this point.

Home of Barca Fans