Jeffren Suarez

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Guardiola expressed his regret at the injury to Jeffren, which will keep him out for the next five weeks: “it’s bad news. The poor guy was really upset about it yesterday, but he’s better today. He’s not played much, but he uses space better than anybody and defensively is as good as Pedro. He’s an explosive player and he’s always shown in training that he wants to win a place in the team. We’ll look to have him back soon and hope he doesn’t get injured again”.

alex 10

Guardiola expressed his regret at the injury to Jeffren, which will keep him out for the next five weeks: “it’s bad news. The poor guy was really upset about it yesterday, but he’s better today. He’s not played much, but he uses space better than anybody and defensively is as good as Pedro. He’s an explosive player and he’s always shown in training that he wants to win a place in the team. We’ll look to have him back soon and hope he doesn’t get injured again”.

it sounds like he likes him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Those are encouraging words, tbh...I kinda had been resigned to the reality that Jeffren was going to be shown the door...Perhaps he'll get yet another chance this Spring/Summer to finally show if he's got 'it'

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
At least it seems the club is intent to keep him and will probably try and find the cause for his frequent injuries... Like in Iniesta's the medical staff will probably find the solution in his case

Silver

it sounds like he likes him

Pep is a human. Somehow you have a special relation with players you introduced, promoted to the first Squad. Pep promoted Jeffren.
Peps best promotion so far is Sergio Busquets.
Pedro was also promoted by him, but he was already "discovered" by Rijkaard who give Pedro already some times in the first team.

K

Kaan

i like jeffren, if he runs down the wings you can see how fast and skillful he is.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like Jeffren despite having less & less expectations about a future for him here...May not be as clinical as someone like Nolito but you can tell how much he feels the blaugrana colors

Koma

He can't make it in Barca, that's a fact. Injuries are killing him. I wish him all best but meh, he is new Quaresma.

Home of Barca Fans