Jeffren Suarez

xsever

Nice assist by Jeffren today and glad he got to start and show his skills.

Although he lost the ball a couple of time carelessly, he still made some nice runs and challenged the RB quite often.

I was disappointed to see Pep take him off instead of Afellay. He deserves more chances in the league.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's good, he needs to calm down a little though, sometimes his head goes faster than his legs, but at least his directness is something to appreciate...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Lovely, lovely low cross he put in for Villa.

God, if he'd stay fit he'd be such an amazing winger as he pretty much has it all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I very much liked Jeffren vs. Osasuna as well. With no young forwards emerging from our B team I can see him staying for another season at least. Plus he can play on both wings as he is comfortable using both feet.
He has a goal and an assist in little over 90 minutes played this season in La Liga. That looks pretty effective.

xsever

Jeffren's father and agent:

Suarez (father): "Jeffren feels very comfortable and as long as Barça wants him, we'll stay. We got some offers but have blocked them all."

"The club so far didn't tell us anything, so we plan to fulfill the contract until 2012."

Home of Barca Fans