Joan Laporta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy has the nerve of pointing fingers to Bartomeu? Does he even know what he's doing? Might as well let Florentino run both clubs from now on...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to RAC1, we are negotiating with CVC to get money for among other things, transfers in the January window.

If true, what a slap in the face for Laporta for tagging along with Florentino Perez on their failed attempt to derail the CVC Impulso project.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Hope these rumours of Barca considering the CVC deal now aren't true. Might as well have taken it in the summer and kept Messi. Laporta truly lost it.

Edit: I see Luftstalag beat me to it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hope these rumours of Barca considering the CVC deal now aren't true. Might as well have taken it in the summer and kept Messi. Laporta truly lost it.

Edit: I see Luftstalag beat me to it.

We didn't have to necessarily keep Messi, but Laporta's flip-flop (if the reports are true) reflects very poorly on him and our club, it makes us look like fools who have no idea what we are doing, changing directions every other minute and walking back what we said or did just barely a few days ago. Very clumsy and unprofessional.

We put out three or four statements along with Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao against the CVC deal just last week, before the CVC deal was signed last weekend. Now this. :facepalm:

khaled_a_d

We didn't have to necessarily keep Messi, but Laporta's flip-flop (if the reports are true) reflects very poorly on him and our club, it makes us look like fools who have no idea what we are doing, changing directions every other minute and walking back what we said or did just barely a few days ago. Very clumsy and unprofessional.

We put out three or four statements along with Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao against the CVC deal just last week, before the CVC deal was signed last weekend. Now this. :facepalm:

We are negotiating a better deal with CVC, which have been always the case for us.
We didn't reject the deal as an idea, but it's details

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We are negotiating a better deal with CVC, which have been always the case for us.
We didn't reject the deal as an idea, but it's details

How are we negotiating a better deal with CVC while proposing a different deal with other institutions trying to take away business from CVC entirely? As if stabbing CVC in the back would put us in a better negotiating position with them.

Also, if you read those statements that we signed along with Real Madrid and Atletic Bilbao last week, we vehemently rejected the CVC idea, not just the details.

It is like playing both sides and it is honestly quite despicable if true. One should stick to what he/she said and did, not swiveling constantly like a pendulum.

Last edited:

Windhook

Given our situation financially I wouldn't blame Laporta and the board for being flexible and constantly changing statements every week. In the end you seek the best offer, not some promised wonderland deals by Florentino, although I'd love that to happen. We as a club simply don't have the time that Real Madrid have, January transfer window will be crucial. Xavi simply doesn't have the quality to work with for a Top 4 spot.

Messigician

Apparently he got into a fight with a fan

A fan to Laporta: ?You are a liar and a thief.?

Laporta: ?You son of a b****.?

There's a photo of the alteration which I cannot post here due to legal reasons

khaled_a_d

How are we negotiating a better deal with CVC while proposing a different deal with other institutions trying to take away business from CVC entirely? As if stabbing CVC in the back would put us in a better negotiating position with them.

Also, if you read those statements that we signed along with Real Madrid and Atletic Bilbao last week, we vehemently rejected the CVC idea, not just the details.

It is like playing both sides and it is honestly quite despicable if true. One should stick to what he/she said and did, not swiveling constantly like a pendulum.

Of coarse we are playing on both sides , and trying to get the best deal out of them for our future.
There is no moral right or wrong there, only money and business.

JamDav1982

Out the CL. Drawing with Osasuna. Employing a pedophile for La Masia. Fighting with fans.

Just another week.

Edit: Forgot to add... CF signing who was old and done retires after 3 months and Barca go to Saudi to take the petro dollars to associate with them.... where did the outrage go about human rights and Qatar? Vanished as it was always a political sham yet the usual gullible lapped it up.

Club has no direction.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans