Joan Laporta

F

Flavia

Former president Laporta, who is preparing to run again in 2016, wants Guardiola to be the new sports director if he wins elections. [sport]

Not sure if this is a good idea.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt it's even gonna happen. Or whether it's even remotely true because the guys reporting this in SPORT speaks out of their ass 9/10 times.

Cule4life

The Culest
Hahaha pep as sporting director :lol:

SPORT "journalists" can give Russell Peters a run for their money if they delve into professional comedy

Maybe SPORT forgot to add a :pep: on there

:pep:

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

Antimadridista1

Hahaha pep as sporting director :lol:

SPORT "journalists" can give Russell Peters a run for their money if they delve into professional comedy

Maybe SPORT forgot to add a :pep: on there

:pep:

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

Not sure that he's good enough to be hired by Sport. We're talking about one of the most reliable newspaper in the world.

F

Flavia

Sport has been spot on lately. They were also the first to announce the signing of Douglas.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pep as sporting director would be a disaster... Really! Just remember all the signings that he wanted and forced the board for!

Zlatan, Cesc, Chygrinskyi, etc. And the players he forced out like Yaya!!

MessiDinho10

Pep as sporting director would be a disaster... Really! Just remember all the signings that he wanted and forced the board for!

Zlatan, Cesc, Chygrinskyi, etc. And the players he forced out like Yaya!!

And the way he let Kroos leave to Real Madrid at Bayern. Pep's great and better than :zubi:, but he's not our saviour as a sporting director. I think the club should hire someone with more experience and a good reputation. Monchi would be good, as most of you know.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I doubt Pep is interested. He might be when he is done with coaching, but it doesn't look like it. He'll probably go to England after Bayern.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Who comes up with these Laporta related rumors? "Laporta wants Mourinho as the coach," "Laporta wants Guardiola as the sporting director..." The transfer ban must have hit the tabloids hard right in the head.

Home of Barca Fans