Joan Laporta

iniestaGOAT

You really haven'y been around for very long have you, Ter Stegen is the only player signing in the last decade and one of a handful of player signings FC Barcelona has done really since the 1990s that has had a real impact on the teams results on the pitch over more than say one or two seasons. The rest has been a complete embarrassment.

Since you like to use such childish language calling him Ter Clown, I'd like to remind you of the pedigree of FC Barcelona goalkeepers that has passed through the club and marveled the world, Guy Like Roberto Bonano, Rustu Resber, Phillipe Dutruel, Rudolf Hesp, Vitor Baia, Manuel Pinto, world class goalkeepers taht makes Ter Stegen look like and absolute mug ;)

Lil bro you googled a bunch of names.
If you were old school like me, you would know, that GK is the most useless position on the field.

And his impact? Which you are probably referring to last years LA LIGA win was good.. but thats about it in around 10 years.

But I get it. English is probably not your first language.
But I listed a bunch of names signed by ROSSELL and BARTO who were supposed to take the club forward.
THEY FAILED. The players.

NEYMAR
GRIZEMAN
DEMBELE

Now leave me alone. And google it. Learn.

BJJ

Looks like Laporta wants to finish the job Barto started.
At this rate I'd be happy to take Pique as President.

khaled_a_d

Her linked in shows a career that started in 1983, most likely she is past 60 atm and can understand the club wanting a young blood tbh.
People are making big deal out of nothing.

El Gato

Villarato!
People hopefully waking up to Laporta always being an unhinged clown that rode his luck 15 years ago

Viciously deranged stuff in this latest interview

iniestaGOAT

People hopefully waking up to Laporta always being an unhinged clown that rode his luck 15 years ago

Viciously deranged stuff in this latest interview

Still butthurt about the fact that Laporta managed to steal a league title last year with a rebuilding squad.

Two words..

CRY MORE

Devils

Getting to Barto levels of embarrassment every time he opens his mouth lol.

This guy is really out here admitting he's not sacking Xavi because they are pals.

Can't get rid of this fat toad soon enough. Onward to 2026.

khaled_a_d

Roma, Ajax, Feynoord and Marseille or some other French club. All released statements.
Laporta is a typical Spanish who can't close his mouth and make himself center of attention.

iniestaGOAT

When the king speaks .. we all listen.

These no backbone having clubs can either leave the super league or shut the fuck up about it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hard questions in front of Laporta but then a lot is lost in indecision.

Perez knows where it's all going. EPL is killing it and others are left with crumbs. But in long term everyone will lose as younger generations are not that interested in watching football when on other side you have immersive experiences of online gaming.

Home of Barca Fans