João Félix

Yannik

Was the only Atletico player showing up tonight and turned the match when he came on, he can easily still be a star but not at Atletico.

Alik

Although it was his miscontrol that started the events that led to Leipzig's second goal, I think.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Lautaro costs anywhere near 100m, we should just throw in 20 more millions and negotiate for Felix. Atletico have stalled and I doubt they satisfy Felix's ambitions. His technical ability is genuinely insane. I have no doubt he would kill it for us because his style suits Barca. It is a myth that his workrate is shit: even if it had been in the past, Simeone "cured" him. Felix can play CF with a goalscoring winger next to him as he does for Portugal. Lautaro is not a real CF anyway.

Last edited:

Messigician

If Lautaro costs anywhere near 100m, we should just throw in 20 more millions and negotiate for Felix. Atletico have stalled and I doubt they satisfy Felix's ambitions. His technical ability is genuinely insane. I have no doubt he would kill it for us because his style suits Barca. It is a myth that his workrate is shit: even if it had been in the past, Simeone "cured" him. Felix can play CF with a goalscoring winger next to him as he does for Portugal. Lautaro is not a real CF anyway.

No

Andrew M

Ah sorry, I didn't mean this summer. Messi is still here. I meant once as he leaves. Felix doesn't wanna leave for now too. I implied that he would be frustrated by another season of defensive football under Simeone.

I think he'd actually enjoy playing more than anything. He was on the bench quite a bit. Simeone needs to build around him

Home of Barca Fans