João Félix

Temptation

Yes. I believe Nagelsmann wants Lewy to leave since he wants to move to a more fluid frontline with no fixed central figure.

I can't believe Pep hasn't bought Felix yet. That was a match made in heaven. Instead they got a very 'non-Pep player' in Haaland.

BBZ8800

Yes. I believe Nagelsmann wants Lewy to leave since he wants to move to a more fluid frontline with no fixed central figure.

I can't believe Pep hasn't bought Felix yet. That was a match made in heaven. Instead they got a very 'non-Pep player' in Haaland.

That's because Pep's players, except Messi, don't win CLs and always lose in this or that unbelievable fashion.

With Haaland, there is a chance, even for Pep to win a CL.

JamDav1982

Pep has as man CLs as Sir Alex and more than Klopp after not much more than ten years.

Long way to go to win more.

Knows his fitba.

Excuses coming early as if can only win it with Haaland and Messi.... rattled.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Wouldnt be surprised if he did. Depending on what options has.

Where you think he will end up if leaves?

At the very least a CL club. He's had a good WC too which should increase the interest. Maybe loaned to a 'top' club in January.

JamDav1982

At the very least a CL club. He's had a good WC too which should increase the interest. Maybe loaned to a 'top' club in January.

Well yeah likes of Villa would be an option IF there was not that CL club move is the point.

In that scenario I would bet Mendes would try to put him into the EPL and with a situation can be sold on again if excels and make him and Felix a lot of money if it happened.

Andresito

Staff member
Well yeah likes of Villa would be an option IF there was not that CL club move is the point.

In that scenario I would bet Mendes would try to put him into the EPL and with a situation can be sold on again if excels and make him and Felix a lot of money if it happened.

Apparently Mendes is the one pushing for the deal after building a great relationship with the owners thanks to the appointment of Emery.

Would think Villa is the absolute last option for Felix. With all due respect [MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION]
I expect he at the moment will get better offers, there has to be a top team interested to see his abilites, kind of like how Bayern loaned Coutinho.

BBZ8800

Apparently Mendes is the one pushing for the deal after building a great relationship with the owners thanks to the appointment of Emery.

Would think Villa is the absolute last option for Felix. With all due respect [MENTION=22060]fergus90[/MENTION]
I expect he at the moment will get better offers, there has to be a top team interested to see his abilites, kind of like how Bayern loaned Coutinho.

A former footballer and a journo on my local Tv station commented during Portugal-Morocco that Joao Felix often has a horrible body language (as in: not too much faith in himself when the team is losing) and he asked why the hell was he on the field at all?

He might be too scared in general.
Something is off about Joao.
Meh at AM for years, meh at Portugal in the biggest matches.
There is a reason why no one is after him.

Andresito

Staff member
A former footballer and a journo on my local Tv station commented during Portugal-Morocco that Joao Felix often has a horrible body language (as in: not too much faith in himself when the team is losing) and he asked why the hell was he on the field at all?

He might be too scared in general.
Something is off about Joao.
Meh at AM for years, meh at Portugal in the biggest matches.
There is a reason why no one is after him.

People saying he's been hindered by Atleti's tactics for years, and it's not like Portugal play very positive either. Would like to see him in a more attack oriented side first.
There is a reason why he's hard to buy: because he cost Atleti 120m. He's still worth around 70m in the books for Atleti to not write his transfer off as a loss. Salary probably very high as well.

Andresito

Staff member
[David Medina] Jo?o F?lix has no interest in Aston Villa. "A team and a city unattractive to the player, who prefers an entity with more substance and history."

Home of Barca Fans