João Félix

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He belongs at Barca. Atletico didn’t want him, Chelsea didn’t want him, no other team was that interested in him. Hopefully Atletico next year will let him go for around 40m but doubt they’ll be that nice even though the way they treated him 40m is about right.

jamrock

When I see him play, I think what could have been with Fati.

Fati is more of a 9, he's more of a 10, to over simply it.

But what could have been.

Anyways couldn't ask for a better start, two nice open games to get the confidence going.

CatalinR10

F6ataIBXAAAabDZ

JamDav1982

May come down to Mendes pulling strings to get him to stay at Barca and entwine it in some deals for Atleti to get players under his wing from elsewhere.

Temptation

Him and Cancelo have the same moany, whiny Portuguese twink vibe. They always look very frustrated with the world.

It's very important to keep them happy, motivated and feel loved. That's when they shine.

Xavi's man management will need to be perfect here over the entire season.

It won't be this rosy always. After the honeymoon phase, man management will be of paramount importance.

Loki

I just hope he doesn't lose motivation. That was his biggest problem at Atleti. Right now, he is in the honeymoon weeks. Let's hope he will continue like that throughout the season.
I didn't like one situation today, when Balde was running forward with the ball and was signalizing Felix to come with him and he just stood there.

Porque

Have to see how he keeps this up in the tough fixtures, and when we require alot of off the ball work. Xavi may well revert back to Gavi for those games.

And with that said, the drop off on offensive creativity is massive if we do that.

Come transfer time we can re-assess.

-Nico on a free
-Joao for 40-50 ish
-Olmo for 40-50 ish (who will offer more balance)

But early days, thank fuck he hit the ground running. Enjoying this start and the bit of flair and unpredictability he adds.

JamDav1982

Him and Cancelo have the same moany, whiny Portuguese twink vibe. They always look very frustrated with the world.

It's very important to keep them happy, motivated and feel loved. That's when they shine.

Xavi's man management will need to be perfect here over the entire season.

It won't be this rosy always. After the honeymoon phase, man management will be of paramount importance.

Nah very different players.

If anything Felix needs his confidence to be raised and can be a bit soft while Cancelo is full of his own value and has no doubts.

Do better.

Total-Football

Whereas this fella jump to the box all the time to be right in the middle of the business , dumbele still somewhere talking to the corner flag or fake shooting besides the side ref.

Home of Barca Fans