João Félix

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Jovic is not similar at all to the likes of Paco or Icardi, I don't know where this narrative began. Many people who watch him regularly say great things about his technique and versatility. His dribbling style also seems perfect for that of a striker, good with his back to goal and shielding the ball, and a good/soft touch to turn out of pressure. I can't personally vouch for his dribbling as elite or anything, but other people who watch him a lot readily do so. Here's one article:

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...kfurt-bundesliga-tactical-analysis-statistics

He has been compared to Falcao and Suarez, not Paco/Icardi/Mandzukic/etc.

As for Felix, how can you possibly know if he's the next superstar? He looks very raw, which raises doubts about his ability to be useful as soon as we get him (which we need, seeing how wildly inconsistent Suarez has been). We also probably won't be able to get him this summer, as a 60m bid has already been rejected and he's only just started playing for the first team.

His profile as well doesn't stand out that much. We don't know how competent he is with his back to goal, or how good he is off the ball. His dribbling in videos looks very uncontrolled and potentially sloppy. He pulled off those impressive plays, but many of them don't look repeatable/consistent and more likely to fail than not doing so. You can't try ridiculous nutmegs/backheels so frequently in duels, and he looks like he's about to lose his balance half the time he's dribbling in highlights and takes the full brunt of pressure more often than evading it.
This didnt aged well

Laplacian

The reason why is playing so well? 🐮

(Pic is loading)

Are they actually back together or is it just rumours? Kinda funny she left him when he was in a slump and now that there's a resurgence they're having dates together. :ROFLMAO:

Also I'm pretty sure she never cheated on him, the "cheated on him with 3 guys" comes from a photo of her dancing in some party next to a bunch of people including 3 guys. Someone took a photo and rumours ran wild.

Anyways...Margarida is absolutely insanely beautiful. If she was just a bit taller she'd be perfect.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Are they actually back together or is it just rumours? Kinda funny she left him when he was in a slump and now that there's a resurgence they're having dates together. :ROFLMAO:

Also I'm pretty sure she never cheated on him, the "cheated on him with 3 guys" comes from a photo of her dancing in some party next to a bunch of people including 3 guys. Someone took a photo and rumours ran wild.

Anyways...Margarida is absolutely insanely beautiful. If she was just a bit taller she'd be perfect.
looks like fake, i checked her Insta and she is with an another guy together but seems like a lot of guys believe she has cheated on Felix as her newest uplodaded photo are full with Joao felix comments :ROFLMAO:

Zidane82

Looks good against a trash Betis side, but can already see tendencies of his play style being annoying, bit like Raphinha. His dribbling doesn't convince me. His combinations with teammates is great today though.

He’s scored 3 good goals and I think FOUR assists plus he’s made some good tackles.

Crazy start

Home of Barca Fans