João Félix

vuji_31

He is usefull for now, he can always have some good pass, dribble or idea on small space...But yes, doubt he will score may goals, thats just not him.

vuji_31

We need real winger, you can't break defense without wingers, except if you are City and you can play 50 passes in opponemts 30meters with players like Silva, Alvarez, KDB, Rodri...

Easiest approach is what RM and Liverpool are doing for years, always have world class winger who can get in behind, run on counter and dribble to create space.

With Leao on LW, we would be 30% better, even though he seems like Dembele, his dribbling 1 on 1 is unstoppable.

Right side Lamine, left Leao and whoever gets the ball, can cut inside, dribble opponent and defense is breaken.

I would add player like Joselu just to be heading threat, and I belive we would be much better then with this current approach.

iniestaGOAT

We need real winger, you can't break defense without wingers, except if you are City and you can play 50 passes in opponemts 30meters with players like Silva, Alvarez, KDB, Rodri...

Easiest approach is what RM and Liverpool are doing for years, always have world class winger who can get in behind, run on counter and dribble to create space.

With Leao on LW, we would be 30% better, even though he seems like Dembele, his dribbling 1 on 1 is unstoppable.

Right side Lamine, left Leao and whoever gets the ball, can cut inside, dribble opponent and defense is breaken.

I would add player like Joselu just to be heading threat, and I belive we would be much better then with this current approach.

Stop it immediately. Leao is a bum.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Home of Barca Fans