Jonathan Dos Santos

B

beautifulgame

Bravo! Bravo!

:yes:

Brilliant player he is..

Such a sharp passer: consistently clean smooth touches on the ball.

Vigan27

i was really impressed. he didnt touch the ball more then once then passed, and talk about ball controll. incredible

jamrock

the one touch passes are nice but i'd like to see him put his foot on the ball a bit more and try a build some plays.

B

beautifulgame

In time..

Right now I don't think Pep wants that from Jonathon.

M

Manny

still very young tho gotta give him some time and he will be class

B

beautifulgame

In a year or two, we will forget who Cesc Fabreagas is :D

Who are you babbling about mate? Cesc? :eusa_think:

The only midfield names you need to know are Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi, Yaya, Thiago, Jonathon, and Keita. ;)

Snake

Who are you babbling about mate? Cesc? :eusa_think:

The only midfield names you need to know are Xavi, Iniesta, Sergi, Yaya, Thiago, Jonathon, and Keita. ;)

I agree with you.

Some Barca fans are obsessed with Fabregas. And I personally say there's no need for him, not because we have quanitity, It's quality that we have. Xavi and Iniesta are 2 worlds apart from Cesc.

barca96

damn i had tears in my eyes when i saw dos santos being involved in tiki taka. he really has a good future ahead of him. even as im writing this, i have goosebumps just thinking about jds.
but at one point on the right side 3rd half of the field when he should've run towards the goal as there was only one man to beat instead of just facing pedro and passing it back to him

Co0ter

He had a great touch on the ball and passed quickly. There were a few times he got nervous and passed the ball right back to the person he got it from but thats ok. With more practice he'll learn to twist and turn like Xavi does- I see him being that kind of player. Thiago reminds me more Cesc to be honest but I like that- a better, attacking Keita. Him and Thiago are definately worth holding onto, gotta keep developing them.

Home of Barca Fans