Jonathan Dos Santos

Xavinho

A lot of rumors about JdS going on loan to Real Sociedad. It'd be a good move for him I think. Hope it happens

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A lot of rumors about JdS going on loan to Real Sociedad. It'd be a good move for him I think. Hope it happens
Would be a good option for every body involved... JDS would get his playing time, Sergi Roberto would probably get it too and we would get to notice ourselves who would have the better potential for the future

BXI Fútbol

Hope he goes, it would be in January no? I also heard due to some Liga rule that because of Granero's injury he could go as soon as this week on loan.

P

PhilS

If Dos Santos goes, Sergi Roberto plus Song should be enough cover. Others could also play in midfield if needed. I think Messi might be effective. Of course, Adriano could add this to his resume.

Plus, if Dos Santos goes out on loan, then for sure we will will not see him at Barca fullback. I still have nightmares about that experiment.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Should play for Mexico period. Training with Barca is better than what we currently have.

CatalinR10

BWZVKQRCIAAwTEP.jpg

Home of Barca Fans