Jonathan Dos Santos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So I go on google to search Jonathan Dos Santos transfermarkt to check when his contract expires and when I type Jonathan Dos Santos, the first search thing which comes up as I type is: ' Jonathan Dos Santos es gay'

Is that what people seriously search for? Im not even kidding. Try it yourselves.

Galning

So I go on google to search Jonathan Dos Santos transfermarkt to check when his contract expires and when I type Jonathan Dos Santos, the first search thing which comes up as I type is: ' Jonathan Dos Santos es gay'

Is that what people seriously search for? Im not even kidding. Try it yourselves.

ofrlsj.png

Close enough.

Der Kaiser

Does he even want to be a footballer? I wouldnt be surprised if he just lets his contract run out and do something else... I mean he´s 24 and hasnt played in like 3 or 4 years... Enjoying the sun in Barcelona and joking around with his buddies at training.

Edit: Alright as it turns out, he featured in 9 games in the last 2 years and played with Barca B before. Still a hobo in my opinion.

Last edited:

Richard.H

I'm surprised more player don't do what JDS does. I absolutely applaud him for taking full advantage of his footballing career.

Butaan4barca

He has his brothers example infront of him Maybe Giovanni regretted leaving barca all his days away from here and suggested his younger brother not to do the same.

Home of Barca Fans