Jordi Alba

Vilarrubi

I've been thinking. Hasn't he been a top 10 player in the world this season?
I doubt he'll get into the Ballon d'Or top 10 because of how that trophy works.

Alba's almost had a perfect season, I mean what more can he do as a left back?
He's a good defender, good in keeping possession and racks up assists for fun, both in Europe and in La Liga.

Alves had 19 assists at most at Barca (2010/11). Alba is on 17 at the moment.

He's never been in the FIFA world 11 either they chose Marcelo when we last won the treble. Suppose this is his time.. what a player he has been for us!

Saladin

I've been thinking. Hasn't he been a top 10 player in the world this season?
I doubt he'll get into the Ballon d'Or top 10 because of how that trophy works.

Alba's almost had a perfect season, I mean what more can he do as a left back?
He's a good defender, good in keeping possession and racks up assists for fun, both in Europe and in La Liga.

Alves had 19 assists at most at Barca (2010/11). Alba is on 17 at the moment.

How do you get 17?

He stands at 8 in the league, 5 in Champions League and 2 in CdR as I can tell (both against Sevilla at the Camp Nou)?

He still has had an outstanding season. 3 goals and 15/(17?) assists across all competitions is ridiculous for a left back. If we were to go for Kimmich it would be an awesome threat at both wing back positions, but I doubt we will push for it.

Vilarrubi

Never in my life I hated a player from our team as much I hate this piece of $hit
Only Dani alves comes close

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

ATLBarcaFan

He's been amazing this season, he will have his work cut out for him on Tuesday with Salah and TAA coming at him for 90 mins.

Havesaks

How do you get 17?

He stands at 8 in the league, 5 in Champions League and 2 in CdR as I can tell (both against Sevilla at the Camp Nou)?

He still has had an outstanding season. 3 goals and 15/(17?) assists across all competitions is ridiculous for a left back. If we were to go for Kimmich it would be an awesome threat at both wing back positions, but I doubt we will push for it.

kimmich is better in midfield anyway, and dont think he sees himself as a rb nor will bayern let him go.

Andresito

Staff member
How do you get 17?

I got it from Transfermarkt that says 10 in the league.

Official Liga site says 8 so you're correct.

xxxxxx

Literally his worst game since he's signed for us. He couldn't complete a simple pass all night.... kept making awful mistakes.

Home of Barca Fans