Jose Manuel Pinto

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The new contract of second goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto (35) has been drawn up. His renewal for one more year will be announced soon. [md]

:worthy:

3120574-successful-businessman-with-clenched-fists-celebrating-a-win-isolated-on-white.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The whistler stays and douches on the RM bench will continue to think twice about engaging Barça players violently

Yugi

Inauguracion-de-la-tienda-de-m_54243558206_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Pinto thrown out by female bodyguard at opening ´ceremony´ of child clothes store of Maxwell and Adriano wifes.
Maxwell came to save him when he recognized his whistling...
:worthy: legend, isnt he? :worthy:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Pinto thrown out by female bodyguard at opening ´ceremony´ of child clothes store of Maxwell and Adriano wifes.

lol Is that true?

B

barcelonista

This thread will SO go into meltdown soon once he plays against Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey quarter finals (TWO legs), doing his famous adventerous runs, giving culés all over the world one heart attack after another. :pinto:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This thread will SO go into meltdown soon once he plays against Real Madrid in the Copa del Rey quarter finals (TWO legs), doing his famous adventerous runs, giving culés all over the world one heart attack after another. :pinto:
still a hero... establishing the foundation for the Dream Team v2.0 by saving THAT penalty:worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

Damn i forgot he is going to play against Merda if we make it to the 1/4... ill be pissing my pants even more frequently

I love Pinto, dont get me wrong but he fucks up alot more than VV so ill be scared shitless.

Galning

Inauguracion-de-la-tienda-de-m_54243558206_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Absolute legend if true.

Kinlejus

Damn i forgot he is going to play against Merda if we make it to the 1/4... ill be pissing my pants even more frequently

I love Pinto, dont get me wrong but he fucks up alot more than VV so ill be scared shitless.
Don't worry, he is gonna summon some serious inhuman power while whistling at Merengues

Home of Barca Fans