Jose Manuel Pinto

M

mitkoa7x

AvNJWA1CMAAKJrF.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Tw Pinto: "When we get 100.000 followers we will raffle a couple of official FC Barcelona and ‪#WMswaggaSunglasses‬"

Times like this I regret not being on twitter :cry:

M

mitkoa7x

I saw it but thought its for another Pinto. If someone could provide us with a pic...

mixer

Tw Pinto: "My friend Seydou, I wish you all the best. It's been an honour to share these years with you. You're really great, I'll miss you"

mixer

Although pre-season only starts next Monday, Barcelona goalkeeper Pinto has already been training at the sports centre this morning. [sport]

Pinto :worthy:

F

Flavia

Gave a press conference today:

"For me, Tito is doing great, everything's going perfect. The philosophy continues to be the same.

"I'm very happy to see Villa back in good shape."

"New goalkeeping coach De la Fuente? I feel comfortable with him, I like his way of working."

"I'm ambitious. My goal is to take Valdes' spot. I'm competitive and working hard. It's then up to the coach to decide."

"As a goalkeeper, I'm happy people see Casillas as a candidate for the Ballon d'Or but Messi has scored more than 80 goals!"

via barcastuff

M

mitkoa7x

What is this Casillas for Ballon d'Or bullcrap? Czech deserved it way more than Iker in all fairness. As far as Im concerned there is only 1 winner...

Home of Barca Fans