Jose Manuel Pinto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I thought it was an usual pass form our GKs, and even less surprising from him, you know he loves walking on the edge, hahaha... Anyway, that save in the second half was great!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I thought it was an usual pass form our GKs, and even less surprising from him, you know he loves walking on the edge, hahaha... Anyway, that save in the second half was great!

He passed it to Thiago despite seeing the Málaga player running towards him at full speed.

Cule4life

The Culest
I dont care if I'm crucified for this but this passing from our goalkeepers and building from the back is overdone in Barca. Sometimes when opposing teams are pressuring the goalkeeper too much its better to to hoof the ball and be safe rather than being sorry. I remember Valdes used to do this but after the couple of blunders he made he has started hoofing the ball when under pressure which i like. But Pinto hasn't started doing this. I distinctly remember the many times we have conceded a goal like this. NO other team concedes goals like these consistently. Pinto shouldn't have passed the ball to Thiago when he was being pressed by opposing players. We are wrongly blaming Thiago

Galning

^No, just no. It's a vital part of the way we play. If you want to see keepers and defenders taking no risks and hoof the ball out of play every time a player comes near them go watch the Premier League.

Cule4life

The Culest
stopped reading here.

^No, just no. It's a vital part of the way we play. If you want to see keepers and defenders taking no risks and hoof the ball out of play every time a player comes near them go watch the Premier League.

Read my post carefully I'm not saying hoof the the ball every time. Just when too many opposing players are pressing like against Malaga. Even Valdes has started hoofing the ball sometimes when there is too much pressure. He only does it 1/10 times. It doesn't deter our play while at the same time preventing stupid goals. Why cant Pinto do it too.

Galning

Pinto made a mistake but it has nothing to do with the way we play. He just shouldn't have passed that ball to Thiago, that's it.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

I dont care if I'm crucified for this but this passing from our goalkeepers and building from the back is overdone in Barca. Sometimes when opposing teams are pressuring the goalkeeper too much its better to to hoof the ball and be safe rather than being sorry. I remember Valdes used to do this but after the couple of blunders he made he has started hoofing the ball when under pressure which i like. But Pinto hasn't started doing this. I distinctly remember the many times we have conceded a goal like this. NO other team concedes goals like these consistently. Pinto shouldn't have passed the ball to Thiago when he was being pressed by opposing players. We are wrongly blaming Thiago

United concedes even more. Madrid has only 3 less in la liga...But we should improve in set pieces and counters.

Home of Barca Fans