José Mourinho

FCBfan22

He will sink them IMO. And now with strong Inter, Milan and Juve on the same level as before... I think this will be bad.

Daniele

what are you laughing at?

In 3 years we will become one of the strongest teams in Europe and we will win the champions :rockon:

Morten

I see comments on other forums like "this is a job that will suit him" and "Italy is the perfect place for him to make a comeback", so he has plenty of people fooled still, i see.

I dont get it, how can one still believe that he is a top manager at this point?

Farripas

I see comments on other forums like "this is a job that will suit him" and "Italy is the perfect place for him to make a comeback", so he has plenty of people fooled still, i see.

I dont get it, how can one still believe that he is a top manager at this point?

He isn't. But his ugly defensive style he had at Inter and hasn't suited him at United (despite the Europa League title) and Tottenham,can work for him in Italy. It's the perfect place.... We'll see...

But i think he's out of touch and WAY past being a good manager.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

People are outshined by his name. Mou is finished, hope he will never come to portugal nationalteam.

KingLeo10

This guy gets a good job every season while our great Mister Valverde can't find that EPL gig :(

For all his recent failures, he has a CL with Inter Milan (beating Barca and Bayern) and a CL with Porto (beating a SAF Manchester United) on his resume.

He's washed up but teams would rather take a washed up Mourinho over a proven bottler/no namer like Mister EV. :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

For all his recent failures, he has a CL with Inter Milan (beating Barca and Bayern) and a CL with Porto (beating a SAF Manchester United) on his resume.

He's washed up but teams would rather take a washed up Mourinho over a proven bottler/no namer like Mister EV. :mou:

Agree, and Real played nice football under him in 11/12 season while our legendary Mister does only know how to play ugly defensive football :koeman:

El Gato

Villarato!
I will stay here on the bank of the river waiting for the corpse of the enemy to pass :rockon:

Haha fantastic

I do think it's a good personality fit. But he'll honestly make you claw at your eyeballs (despite not even having to do that) by year 2 at latest. That or make you descend into false sense of acceptance that 'this is as good as Roma were ever going to get'.

Daniele

Haha fantastic

I do think it's a good personality fit. But he'll honestly make you claw at your eyeballs (despite not even having to do that) by year 2 at latest. That or make you descend into false sense of acceptance that 'this is as good as Roma were ever going to get'.

We'll see mate, we'll see

Home of Barca Fans