Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

I remember someone saying a few days ago that coaching affects Pep way more than Mourinho and it doesn't looks like that to me:

99386hp2.jpg

May 31, 2010

3561514237.jpg

March 22, 2012

Ocurrente

mourinho's twitter: "After the match, looking for Madrigal parking lot with my friend callejón"
5431984902ekx8.jpg

Last edited:

Yugi

I want him and his portuguese NT stay, imagine how many times they will be banned, carded etc with normal referees, it will be so funny

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I just realised how epic it would be if during the clasico, or the possible Champion's League Final vs Madrid, the player who scores the winner (Or Pinto of course, even more epic) would run to Mourinho who is sitting on the bench and throw a Barça shirt at him, or even try to pull it over his head quickly. which has "The interpreter" as jersey name :lol:

gingerless

I just realised how epic it would be if during the clasico, or the possible Champion's League Final vs Madrid, the player who scores the winner (Or Pinto of course, even more epic) would run to Mourinho who is sitting on the bench and throw a Barça shirt at him, or even try to pull it over his head quickly. which has "The interpreter" as jersey name :lol:

knapp01.png

jimmyjump_1678191c.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Mancini should be sacked, he isnt fit to manage Man City. Get Mou in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans