Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Seriously, you're sucking at trolling lately dog. I don't know what to do with you anymore. You think closing with "...and we all know why" is complimenting of us? Of course you don't. The only clear thing about that statement is that he is back to openly hating on Barça's hard work and success, and couldn't make it any clearer that Barça is still the cause of his insomnia.

What's more is that Madridistas roll their eyes at Cules who claim refs are in our favor in La Liga yet when Mourinho spews garbage like this (obviously pointing at UEFA somehow favoring Barça in Europe) you write his comments off as "clearly complimenting Barcelona's incredible form and quality."

I mean, really...

:afellay:

What were you planning to do with me anyway? What was your agenda for me? Rid me of all the sarcasm in me? Teach me proper forum etiquette? Or filter my post to your fellow cules so they can understand my not-so-funny humor? One can't be sarcastic anymore?

I am tired of people using this trolling thing as an excuse to every post their worked up over and giving me a long ass post that is completely off topic. I don't know if you know what trolling is, or I am not sure if I know what it means.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol:
You have a great sense of humor, I must admit.

I liked your first 11 last night:

i1mve1.jpg

A special mention to Dive Maria, who was talking about non-existent penalties and to Pepe, who compared himself to Nesta..and to the public from Santiago Bernabeu, who was singing about Barca and Messi more then those present at Barca-Milan. Nice to see that in the night that RM reaches the 2nd CL SF in 10 years, they don't manage to forget us.

What? Where? Pepe is Nesta?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So a really petty go at Barca and it's the admirable mind games all over again!? sigh!!

Some body seems to be losing it li'l by li'l...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
making a joke is not trolling, i found it funny:lol:

Mourinho tried too hard it was too damn obvious, the funny thing was on skysports, they showed that short video of Mourinho then asked Salgado what he thought about it & he was like "i....i don't know, what does he even mean by this?" being serious aswell.

it was pretty embarrassing.

B

beautifulgame

Antonio Cassano:

"Mourinho says can't beat Barça at home? Only because they're so good. All the rest is people putting up a show." [italia1]

"Barça are unbeatable. Only if a volcano erupts and they have to travel 40 hours by bus, you can beat them."

B

beautifulgame

cassano is many things, but man always kept it real.

more desserts for the man!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Antonio Cassano:

"Mourinho says can't beat Barça at home? Only because they're so good. All the rest is people putting up a show." [italia1]

"Barça are unbeatable. Only if a volcano erupts and they have to travel 40 hours by bus, you can beat them."
Cassano :wub:

I wonder how the cry-baby Ibra gonna react to this... Oh I get it! He must have returned to senses by now, like he did by the time he gave the interview b4 quarters!!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Mourinho: "I don't think its going to be a Real Madrid v Chelsea final... and you know why... that's all I'm going to say."

what a fucker

Maria

Mourinho: "I don't think its going to be a Real Madrid v Chelsea final... and you know why... that's all I'm going to say."

Because Chelsea is :shit:? :messi:

Mou amuses me..when I hear so many say that he is brave and he only speaks the truth, I can't help but laugh. He is a coward who can't even say Pep's name when he wants to atack him. And if Mou actually thinks that we bought this CL, then I don't understand why he keeps fighting for the trophy.

Yugi

Mourinho (1996, as a Sir. Bobby´s translator): "Enough is enough. Week after week we have to put up with accusations from people trying to influence referees before our games."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans