Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
mourinho_funny1.jpg

2.bild.jpeg

CassanoMourinho.jpg

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Must be pretty awkward since the one on his left apparently is his son.

He knows what his dad can do. For someone who shreds jerseys from other players and wish him death, farting is peanuts. lol

Garrus

Is it just me or mourinho seem too quiet lately, Yeah i know, It's the silence before the storm, He's going to leave madrid in the next few days, The reason he stayed around until now is to try some last ditch effort to fulfill his dream of winning 3 CL with 3 different dreams before he leaves madrid this season, But casillas getting injured was the last straw really, And he knows he's wasting his time now.

Yannick03

Today the cover of Marca was : Marca no miente (Marca doesn't lie or whatever)

BBdfT7uCIAEtj_A.jpg:large

Can anyone translate the Whatsapp messages ?

F

Flavia

-They said even ----- will go if he stays.
-It's not only ----, I tell you there are many more.
-What was talked about?
-They talked about everything... dressing room, coach, premiuns(or trophies, not sure about that), everything.

Yannick03

-They said even ----- will go if he stays.
-It's not only ----, I tell you there are many more.
-What was talked about?
-They talked about everything... dressing room, coach, premiuns(or trophies, not sure about that), everything.

Thanks ! Would Marca be capable of faking such things ? :lol:

Tomchin

Who could possible be the mole though (if there were only 4 persons present in that meeting: Florentino, Jose Sanchez, Casillas and Ramos)? Maybe Florentino is the mole himself ;)

El Gato

Villarato!
Thanks ! Would Marca be capable of faking such things ? :lol:

Was it them who used to remove the player from an offside photograph just to prove Barca player was offside or was it AS?

Trust me, Spanish papers are like none others in the world with these things.

F

Flavia

Was it them who used to remove the player from an offside photograph just to prove Barca player was offside or was it AS?

Trust me, Spanish papers are like none others in the world with these things.
I remember As doing that more than once, don't know if marca also did this.

Cule4life

The Culest
Ah the soap opera that is Real Madrid :giggle:
But what do you guys think is there any chance of Mourinho staying? I don't think there's any chance. But if he somehow wins the UCL the same Marca will be begging him to stay. Pique was right. As long as he wins Mourinho is untouchable.

Doobs

The Messiah
The best thing for us would be Mourinho staying. That way we could get Iker and Ramos.

GK and CB problem fixed right there. :pep:

+ Mou entertains us every week :mou:

Garrus

There is no CL for him, Any hope for that already faded after casillas's injury, He'll quit in the next few days.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Now Mou just needs to get Ramos injured and his plan will be complete by signing Bruno Alves...This time Pepe waiting in the car park to ambush Sergio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans