Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

It has just been revealed that Mourinho donated 600k euros to the victims of the Japenese earthquake and tsunami.

What a cunt.

Haha, so you read the Marca article as well,...
This does not change the fact he is an egomaniac and paranoic person, who hasn't show any respect to many coleagues, players, refs, UEFA, UNICEF,..... the list is huge and gets bigger and bigger
Thr only purpose of that article was to "clean his image" and it doesn't. One thing has nothing to do with the other

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
How does that prove he wasn't bisexual? If anything its 50% of the proof.

Haha, this totally cracked me up.

But umm, who the hell cares about Mou anyway? He has done well with his theatrics, and all people are talking about concerns several single incidents during the game instead of the teams themselves. I mean, that's what he does - he just does it to divert attention to something else.

Tazim

Mourinho following the game..

225567_10150594162390445_591250444_18551526_3045533_n.jpg

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
could someone translate pls ?

Translation:

There is a question that is eating me up. Why the pineapple Sugus wrappers are blue? I don't understand nothing at all. Why? Why? I don't know if it is Unicef sponsorship, if it is candy industry lobby, if there are the fucking referees... I don't know. I do not understand. I do not understand.

I'm a very sweet-tooth man. The other day I felt I wanted a Sugus. I put it inside my mouth thinking it would have another taste and when I realized it, the Sugus was stuck between the teeth. I felt sick. It went like this. I just saw the blue wrapper and I thought it was a mint Sugus but was a pineapple one finally. What a shit.

I understand the red colour for the strawberry flavour, the yellow colour for the lemon flavour, but the blue colour for the pineapple flavour? For the love of God, it's ridiculous, nobody understands it. Nobody understands it. Why not a more objective colour? A brown colour for exemple? Would be much logical. The blue colour is arbitrary!

Do you remember the song that said: 'Sugus candies, Sugus Candies, Sugus candies, Sugus of Suchar'? I would be ashamed to sing it knwoing that blue pineapple Sugus still existing. This is even worst than being a Barça supporter.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Just got done listening to a podcast with Guillem Balague on Barca, Mourinho & how United should play Barca in a potential Final

I know Balague is pretty poor with his 'exclusive' rumours etc. but when he says he had a conversation with someone and 'it went like this', I wonder...Anyway, he had an interesting to bring up about a conversation he had with Mourinho right after he took the RM gig in an answer to a question by a British pundit who wanted to know if Barca were perhaps too protected

First thing Balague said, laughing, was that 'Mourinho got to you too eh?'...The implication and subsequent story from Guillem was that Mou had planned this even when he was at Inter...That the plan was to get the world (Esp. the refs) to buy into the idea that Barca are protected too much...The conclusion was that there was no other way you could beat Barca with the way they maintain possession and movement...They had to be fouled and the only way to 'get away with it' would be to get refs to swallow their whistle

So basically saying what many of us had been saying for some time, that Mou was always trying to loosen the grip on a match from the refs to foul away Barca as the only means of beating them

Chainsaw

Killahead
Translation:

There is a question that is eating me up. Why the pineapple Sugus wrappers are blue? I don't understand nothing at all. Why? Why? I don't know if it is Unicef sponsorship, if it is candy industry lobby, if there are the fucking referees... I don't know. I do not understand. I do not understand.

I'm a very sweet-tooth man. The other day I felt I wanted a Sugus. I put it inside my mouth thinking it would have another taste and when I realized it, the Sugus was stuck between the teeth. I felt sick. It went like this. I just saw the blue wrapper and I thought it was a mint Sugus but was a pineapple one finally. What a shit.

I understand the red colour for the strawberry flavour, the yellow colour for the lemon flavour, but the blue colour for the pineapple flavour? For the love of God, it's ridiculous, nobody understands it. Nobody understands it. Why not a more objective colour? A brown colour for exemple? Would be much logical. The blue colour is arbitrary!

Do you remember the song that said: 'Sugus candies, Sugus Candies, Sugus candies, Sugus of Suchar'? I would be ashamed to sing it knwoing that blue pineapple Sugus still existing. This is even worst than being a Barça supporter.

As nonsense as Google Translation! :whatever:

O

oyetunde

Just got done listening to a podcast with Guillem Balague on Barca, Mourinho & how United should play Barca in a potential Final

I know Balague is pretty poor with his 'exclusive' rumours etc. but when he says he had a conversation with someone and 'it went like this', I wonder...Anyway, he had an interesting to bring up about a conversation he had with Mourinho right after he took the RM gig in an answer to a question by a British pundit who wanted to know if Barca were perhaps too protected

First thing Balague said, laughing, was that 'Mourinho got to you too eh?'...The implication and subsequent story from Guillem was that Mou had planned this even when he was at Inter...That the plan was to get the world (Esp. the refs) to buy into the idea that Barca are protected too much...The conclusion was that there was no other way you could beat Barca with the way they maintain possession and movement...They had to be fouled and the only way to 'get away with it' would be to get refs to swallow their whistle

So basically saying what many of us had been saying for some time, that Mou was always trying to loosen the grip on a match from the refs to foul away Barca as the only means of beating them
what podcast is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans