Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspberry

You hear out of your eye, do you?

art-mourinho-420x0.jpg

On closer inspection, he is indeed poking his eye.

Yugi

I have to laugh at people who say how Mourinho is completely different person in his privacy than he is before cameras etc... But I tell you something, human´s true character always shows up in stressfull and complicated situations and this is true Mourinho´s character whatever you say. People behave very bad in harsh situations but there are no cameras that could catch them but this is world-class football and half of the world was watching right now. Pep showed what a class act character he is and how calm he really is, of course he was pretty pissed at the beginning of the "fight" when Marcelo almost broke Cesc´s leg after the prodigy returned home just 3 days ago but you can see how he calmed down.
Mourinho is disgrace and pathetic loser... Football should never know this man
Than Mourinho went before journos and said how he doesnt know any Pito (Cock) Vilanova after he poked his eye.
Classless human being and it was shown at it´s purest form yesterday/today

E

estranged

^^ Well said Yugi. He's just a horrible human being, despicable character. Hopefully his antics will serve as good motivation to pep and the boys for years to come.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I have to laugh at people who say how Mourinho is completely different person in his privacy than he is before cameras etc... But I tell you something, human´s true character always shows up in stressfull and complicated situations and this is true Mourinho´s character whatever you say. People behave very bad in harsh situations but there are no cameras that could catch them but this is world-class football and half of the world was watching right now. Pep showed what a class act character he is and how calm he really is, of course he was pretty pissed at the beginning of the "fight" when Marcelo almost broke Cesc´s leg after the prodigy returned home just 3 days ago but you can see how he calmed down.
Mourinho is disgrace and pathetic loser... Football should never know this man
Than Mourinho went before journos and said how he doesnt know any Pito (Cock) Vilanova after he poked his eye.
Classless human being and it was shown at it´s purest form yesterday/today

+1000000

All you need to know about the Scum of the Earth!

Birdy

I didnt know that Pito means cock..

Someone must act now...
Spanish federation..
He has gone way too far...

Chainsaw

Killahead
I didnt know that Pito means cock..

Someone must act now...
Spanish federation..
He has gone way too far...

He already went too far after CL match last year but we all saw how the power of Franco CF club made Uefa to act like it was just a tiny bit of thing.

Here is the result now.

Birdy

This is more grave IMO..

He explicitly attacked & insulted verbally afterwards a member of our coaching team...

This is pure violence... Not just statements and accusations..

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think Perez has to do something now. He has given everything that Jose has asked of him and this is how he is repaid? There is only one ego that is allowed at Castle Greyskull and Perez will be reminding Jose of that I am sure of it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Perez, no cajones however...I doubt very much that Florentino does anything, he's caved into Moroninho at every turn

It's become a Portuguese club

Birdy

The problem is that Madrid has become what cules here say Mourinho FC...
They have not only given everything to him, they are deluded by his success..
They fail to see the methods employed..
He delivered CdR and if he delivers more this year, they will stay with him for more years and the break from their ideals would be permanent..
They are talking about how well they press now high up the pitch and how Benzema is better, how much they have improved under the 'boss' etc
and at the same time they fail to grasp anything other about the era that Mourinho started..

IF there is hope for Madrid is that the legends of the club (like Di Stefano did last year) will protest against this sitaution and that Mourinho will not win anything this year (if he wins, then he will stay for sure..)

PS: The disease has spread also into the cules here..
I dont know Beast personally, but i suppose he is an educated man..
How can an educated man say that Poking eyes of Vilanova was fun...
Where the hell is the fun? This is pure violence..
And violence is provoking violence..
How the hell can Marcelo stay calm and not rip the legs of Fabregas, when the leader, the boss, the captain shows the way every time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans