Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=Qqo0_cLzESw&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=yf0bDW6PL3o&feature=related[/video]

Dear Lord....this guy is genius...he is invincible...we are doomed...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Rafa Benitez is a good coach tactics-wise, but he's terrible at man-management and once his players start going out of control, he's fucked for good.
Sort of like Rijkaard, with less style.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Even as a tactical wise he is not great, but decent.. Yes, he won 1 CL, but with the finances and playres he has at Pool, must have done better...

desoe

I'm not sure if Jose wants to meet him ever again in the CL knockout stage, though. Things gone bad in the last two times :D

Guardian

mourinho2.jpg

00239485.jpg

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Yeah, like Pique said Inter players will hate football after the second clash, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i love Jose and will always have a place in my heart.. However, i don't like the fact he will coach Real.. I just don't.. I still fancy Barca to win La Liga next year, and the main favorite for the CL title as well...

Le catalan

Yeah, like Pique said Inter players will hate football after the second clash, right? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i love Jose and will always have a place in my heart.. However, i don't like the fact he will coach Real.. I just don't.. I still fancy Barca to win La Liga next year, and the main favorite for the CL title as well...

I want to ask you if you are satisfied with behaviour of Mourinho??Reaction after goals or refrees or answering of some question about other team???
Big coach like Creuff,Pep,Sir,Anchelotti,lippi aren't like him.They are respected by old supporters not like Mourinho!!!!!!!
And about heating football I think when Valdes are more offensive than Samuel etoo,I think that the cameroun player's hate playing.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He is arrogant, but that doesn't say he is not right when protest or whatever...

SAF is like him though, you say he is respected, he is because he is good, but his behaviour is similar to mourinhos...
I won't comment about Lippi and anchelotti coz i dislike them both, A LOT...

Sammy.. He didn't hate football, he accepted his role, he is team player and sacrifices himself for the team.. he won the CL after all, how many can say they won 3 CL titles? :)
Besides, don't start again about that defensive play, it was the only thing Jose could've done there, playing vs. Barca on Camp now, guarding 2 goals advantage, with 10 freaking players.. Yes, i suppose he should've attack more, put balotelli and attack with all pandev, ballo, eto'o, milito, who needs defense.. :rolleyes:

i mean, i've argued about this issue not long ago, it was enough, so this is the last post of mine regarding this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans