Jude Bellingham

El Gato

Villarato!
Been that way. Didn't realise how big a nothingburger Dorset and Devon are

All the more surprising a decent player like Ollie Watkins got spawned in Torquay lol. That man doing well with hand he got dealt

Mind you not to sound harsh I should say, really pretty good holiday spots down there.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I might have missed something then. Seemed to me like a good fella.
He's got a big ego which in itself is not a bad thing. Players like Mbappe and CR had no problems becoming successful players, but it also brought some issues along.

One of the squads main issues with Bellingham is they felt he craved being the centre of attention.

According to lip readers, Bellingham reacted to a sloppy pass by yelling at Schulz: 'You can't play a f***ing pass, you're f***ing s**t! Every damn time!'
It is alleged that this was not a one-off incident, and Bellingham continued to insult his team-mates last season as well.

They also felt he showed very little leadership and was always moody in the dressing room

Members of the squad believe that in the 2021-22 season, Bellingham started to feel he was being overshadowed by Erling Haaland, and he responded by waiting behind after games to applaud the fans on his own rather than with the rest of his team-mates.

Home of Barca Fans