Julián Araujo

JamDav1982

That is more than thought would get for him to be fair and a good sale.

Was never going to be considered for first team.

JamDav1982

If Todibo and Garcia are sold could be looking at close to 40/50m raised from defenders not in first team squad last season.

Maybe Faye also.. but would rather give him a chance.

That is good going.

Loaning players out has to be used more. These are the results.

Porque

Hopefully with smoother finances can knock out better sales.

Any coincidence this coming after the Libero deal replacer and mooted 1:1?

Probably not, but in general, better finances will give us better sales leverage.

Messi983

If Todibo and Garcia are sold could be looking at close to 40/50m raised from defenders not in first team squad last season.

Maybe Faye also.. but would rather give him a chance.

That is good going.

Loaning players out has to be used more. These are the results.

Doubt we'll get money for Todibo now, AFAIK he'll go to Juve on loan with obligation to buy so we'll have to wait until next summer to get our 20%.

Would like to keep Araujo and send Valle on loan to further develop but 10m is a good fee so can't complain too much. Hopefully we'll also include % of future sale.

JamDav1982

Doubt we'll get money for Todibo now, AFAIK he'll go to Juve on loan with obligation to buy so we'll have to wait until next summer to get our 20%.

Would like to keep Araujo and send Valle on loan to further develop but 10m is a good fee so can't complain too much. Hopefully we'll also include % of future sale.

Barca in that case if it is obligation to buy would include it in the next two years income possibly which is what La Liga base the FFP on.

Maybe then it becomes La Ligas call.

Not quite sure how that works or what Barca would be allowed to include.

vuji_31

Fu***** Italians, this cheap mofos would offer 2mil plus loan for prime Messi.

No one profited with doing business with them.

Messi983

Yeah, if obligation to buy I think we can include future incomes because we're guaranteed to get that money.

But who knows, maybe Nice/Juve will make it like an option to buy that becomes obligation under certain conditions (could help both those clubs FFP in some way, I don't know) and then we have no idea if Tebas would allow to include that in our FFP.

JamDav1982

Yeah, if obligation to buy I think we can include future incomes because we're guaranteed to get that money.

But who knows, maybe Nice/Juve will make it like an option to buy that becomes obligation under certain conditions (could help both those clubs FFP in some way, I don't know) and then we have no idea if Tebas would allow to include that in our FFP.

I am sure La Liga allow clubs to put forward their projected income... even if easy to achieve obligation they may allow that to be included.

Would then as you say depend on what the triggers are for it.

Edit: Seems the clauses are 40% appearances and qualification for the CL.

Porque

Deal agreed for 10m.

What the Catalan papers arnt saying is that Galaxy have a sell on clause. So we won't get that much considering the original 4m outlay.

jamrock

Deal agreed for 10m.

What the Catalan papers arnt saying is that Galaxy have a sell on clause. So we won't get that much considering the original 4m outlay.
Question is did we put a sell on clause in this deal as a insurance policy? I'm assuming no

Home of Barca Fans