Karim Benzema

Zidane82

Not at all. He is world class for a long long time, and scored key goals for Madrid with Ronaldo in the team as well.

Shame that his name will be forever tarnished by that guilty decision in the sex tape blackmail case .. I wonder how Madrid kept him out of prison
;)

Andresito

Staff member
Shame that his name will be forever tarnished by that guilty decision in the sex tape blackmail case .. I wonder how Madrid kept him out of prison
;)

That's just a miniscule dent in his reputation. Nobody will remember that or care in the future. He'll be remembered as one of the best CF's of his generation and probably the most clutch one.

Zidane82

That's just a miniscule dent in his reputation. Nobody will remember that or care in the future. He'll be remembered as one of the best CF's of his generation and probably the most clutch one.

Really ?

I doubt that very much

Getting a conviction for blackmail will follow him around for the next ten years at least .. pretty sure he wont be allowed in the US for starters

Andresito

Staff member
Really ?

I doubt that very much

Getting a conviction for blackmail will follow him around for the next ten years at least .. pretty sure he wont be allowed in the US for starters

Nobody cares. He won Ballon d'Or while people knew this.

Bulgroz

He didn't get a conviction for "blackmail", he got convicted of being an accomplice in the attempted blackmail (which means he wasn't the actual blackmailer, but judges considered he facilited the attempt). Nobody, and I really do mean NOBODY gets actual jail time for that, unless you're a repeating offender. He got a 1 year suspended sentence, which is fairly normal (most french lawyers would even tell you it was actually rough). And a hefty fine, harsher than what is given in similar cases (which is normal, considering his income). People don't know shit about law, yet try to talk on the matter.

I just wish people would shut up on subject they have no grasp on. Granted, this forum would end up with like 5 messages a month. It would be way easier to read, and to have actually interesting conversations though.

Temptation

No talk about him crying about Messi's award in the most pathetic and childish manner possible? :lol:

Ofcourse because half the forum consists of Madrid cucks in the closet.

If it was any other player they'd get bashed on this forum for a week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benzema after winning the BdO

spongebob.jpg

Morten

Perez had a chance to buy a number 9 in the winter transfer Window after Seeing Benzema being injuried/out of form for the first half of the season, but chose to not even try.

But hey, he is a genius, right?

KingLeo10

Injuried, could be out for both Liverpool and league Clasico.

Just lovely.

If he's not there, Liverpool have serious chances of a comeback

Benz is 70% of RM's attack in the CL

As for the Clasico, we were gonna beat you lot with or without him, as always :mou:

Home of Barca Fans