Kingsley Coman

Andresito

Staff member
Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has been offered to Barcelona. Bayern are open to either selling him or sending him out on loan. Currently, Barça are rushing options with Nico Williams, but the Frenchman might become a possibility. @sport

Another injury prone player. Wouldn't mind a cheap loan but Bayern have little to gain from that.

Birdy

WC player.

A straight loan with no obligation and with Barca covering only % of his Bayern salary, would be ideal to fill the LW gap until we go for Nico next summer

Reactions: BJJ

Porque

If we could get either him or Chiesa in on loan then we make a big squad improvement. Coman fits that Nico setup way more, but if Bayern are willing to loan then his injuries must be a big concern.

Bayern don't do those type of moves otherwise.

They were also after Dani Olmo btw.

vuji_31

I would pass hardly on him.

Great player, could have much better carrier but injuries destroyed him.

We need reliable players with right profile, not always injured player on high contract who will not be avaulable when we need him.

vuji_31

I owuld rather get Bryan Zaragoza, still remembering how he destroyed Kounde and our defense in that game.

companyofcules

He changed the WC final, the best Frenchman on the pitch. On a loan I see no issues. Hope he will be Coutinho v2 for us this time or a great hospital buddy

Home of Barca Fans