Kylian Mbappé

Messigician

The good part of PSG project is that the big managers will not be keen on their "power to the players" model. That's a big reason why their project sounds big, but is actually not that efficient at winning football matches at the top.

Poch is one of the best managers in the world though

Messigician

Nasser in 2014

Asked if he feared an approach from Manuel Pellegrini's side, he commented: "No. Because they know that if they touch one of our players, we will come into conflict with them. And we will also contact their players.

"We respect all clubs. But if a club tries to recruit one of our players, they will have to suffer the consequences. And what I say is not only for Manchester City

serghei

Money means nothing in football tbh.

We got 225m from Neymar and blew it on flops and ended up losing Messi because we couldn't give them away from free lol.

There's no one in the world like Mbappe

Money will be everything if the prices continue to grow. Right now, it's already at the upper limit of what normally operated clubs can cope with. Even well run clubs like Bayern or Madrid.

Messigician

You don't fuck with PSG, they are pretending to negotiate just like they did with Neymar, they have no intention of letting anyone escape golden prison dawgs.

FinBarcelonafan

Money will be everything if the prices continue to grow. Right now, it's already at the upper limit of what normally operated clubs can cope with. Even well run clubs like Bayern or Madrid.

True. Actually looking at the prices, I don't think this is sustainable at all. I think we will see few Premier League clubs have tough time when the owner stops feeding the club money.

If the biggest club with the most revenue can have cash flow problems then I believe every team in the world can, unless owners pay for the transfers/team.

snowy

Money means nothing in football tbh.

We got 225m from Neymar and blew it on flops and ended up losing Messi because we couldn't give them away from free lol.

There's no one in the world like Mbappe

Welsh Dragon > Turtleboy :whistling:

Ney - Mbapp - Messi is cool ! No doubt

But

letting him bail and getting bale on loan instead is better bizz

and use the 180 mil to sign Camavinga + Alfonso Davies pronto and

Haaland in 2022

You get a more balanced team, better depth and 2 dope additions in Camavinga and Davies + you weaken Bayern in their LB position and Madrid in their finances

The alternative is Madrid signing Mbapp for free and using the 180 M to sign Haaland too ? yaaaaaaaaiiiiks!!!

kalos orises piso ! :surfing:

Porque

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

PSG has a huge chance to win CL this season and their squad will be much weaker without Mbappe. They don't give a fuck about 180 Mil. more or less if they reach the one goal they have been going for since years.

This is the best answer.

Is keeping Mbappe for 1 year and having a higher chance of winning the CL worth 180m? Probably yes, and especially with the backing that PSG have.

Jair Ventura

So how wealthy these sheiks are to ignore 180mil? I wonder if there a person in the world who doesn't care about this amount. It would feel even to Bezos and Musk.
https://www.*********/en-kw/news/wh...is-net-worth-qatar/1qceaqzo6n54t1wuvs1nt0xbg1

"QSI is a subsidiary of the Qatar Investment Authority, which is effectively a National Wealth Fund, worth $338 billion, designed to diversify the country?s assets away from oil wealth.

It owns massive assets around the world, including Canary Wharf and The Shard in London, where it enjoys more assets than the Queen, according to a CNBC report.

Furthermore, it owns a 10% stake in Empire State Realty Trust, which owns the Empire State Building, as well as a stake in Uber. It also bought one of the Asia Square towers in Singapore for $2.5bn."

Jair Ventura

True. Actually looking at the prices, I don't think this is sustainable at all. I think we will see few Premier League clubs have tough time when the owner stops feeding the club money.

If the biggest club with the most revenue can have cash flow problems then I believe every team in the world can, unless owners pay for the transfers/team.

Owners were allowed to offset loses in France per the DCNG, which is why PSG experienced covid without suffering, no pay cuts necessary.

Messigician

https://www.*********/en-kw/news/wh...is-net-worth-qatar/1qceaqzo6n54t1wuvs1nt0xbg1

"QSI is a subsidiary of the Qatar Investment Authority, which is effectively a National Wealth Fund, worth $338 billion, designed to diversify the country?s assets away from oil wealth.

It owns massive assets around the world, including Canary Wharf and The Shard in London, where it enjoys more assets than the Queen, according to a CNBC report.

Furthermore, it owns a 10% stake in Empire State Realty Trust, which owns the Empire State Building, as well as a stake in Uber. It also bought one of the Asia Square towers in Singapore for $2.5bn."

Qatar owns these small clubs dawgs

Home of Barca Fans