Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid came out as the clear winning, having avoided to pay 170m plus for him and probably getting him for free next year. Madrid didn't get shafted at all.

PSG on the other hand, fuck them.

Jair Ventura

Madrid came out as the clear winning, having avoided to pay 170m plus for him and probably getting him for free next year. Madrid didn't get shafted at all.

PSG on the other hand, fuck them.

Lol they won by being left on read after bidding astronomical sums on a player they’re allegedly getting for free in 4 months?

Fuck Madrid, their president, their fans. Mad cause they’re not used to being told no? Oh well, have fun watching Hazard & Bale!

Jair Ventura

Dude

That's hardly sticking it to them fans. You do know they'll forget about you refusing within a fortnight and they're just buying champagnes read for next May when Mbappe waves goodbye?

*yawn*

They were sure you get him the first time around too. We’ll see.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sounds like fan fiction. They’ve wanted him since he was a kid & you think he needs reminded?

That's why I think Real Madrid was foolish to actually bid that much (if we trust the rumors) for him when they could just wait out a year and get him for free. If I were a Real Madrid fan I would be pulling my hair out to see that.

Anyways, much to my chagrin PSG stuck to their silly pride and saved Madrid a ton of money.

Jair Ventura

That's why I think Real Madrid was foolish to actually bid that much (if we trust the rumors) for him when they could just wait out a year and get him for free. If I were a Real Madrid fan I would be pulling my hair out to see that.

Anyways, much to my chagrin PSG stuck to their silly pride and saved Madrid a ton of money.

Again, explain the logic behind bidding those sums on a player you’re landing on a free? You’ve not been able to make this make sense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Again, explain the logic behind bidding those sums on a player you’re landing on a free? You’ve not been able to make this make sense.

I don't need to explain why they did that (I said I agree with those who saying they did that perhaps to show their sincerity to fend off further renewal efforts from PSG), I am saying Real Madrid came out of this as the clear winner. I am disputing those who saying Madrid got shafted.

PSG didn't lose either, if they win a CL this season because of Mbappe being there, it is a win for them.

Jair Ventura

I don't need to explain why they did that (I said I agree with those who saying they did that perhaps to show their sincerity to fend off further renewal efforts from PSG), I am saying Real Madrid came out of this as the clear winner. I am disputing those who saying Madrid got shafted.

PSG didn't lose either, if they win a CL this season because of Mbappe being there, it is a win for them.

You don’t need to, or you can’t explain? The rationalizations to paint Madrid as victors for bidding €220m on a player they’re allegedly getting on a free are pathetic. They need that money more than PSG.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You don’t need to, or you can’t explain? The rationalizations to paint Madrid as victors for bidding €220m on a player they’re allegedly getting on a free are pathetic. They need that money more than PSG.

I am not Real Madrid, why should I care to explain what went into their decision to bid whatever they bid for him? I don't give a fuck.

Again, my point is it is good for Madrid that PSG stuck to their useless pride and refused to sell, which I am not happy to see.

El Gato

Villarato!
*yawn*

They were sure you get him the first time around too. We?ll see.

Meaning who and meaning when? At Monaco? Nobody serious was sure, because of BBC.

You can yawn all you like dawg. Not a good look to be in denial.

Why does it need to be a rational decision? If Perez has money, he can choose to spend it, wisely or not, depending how set he is on a given player. Standard stuff from this club's president.

You're the one who said several times we're broke without a hint of understanding of debt structure and conveniently omitting Spurs largest debt in Europe while they're still in a healthy spot and spending like normal.

If we're so broke, why have we just spent money on your target, hm?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans