Kylian Mbappé

Temptation

The arrogance of La Liga hierarchies just got shattered. You love to see it. :lol:

They are so visibly salty making all kinds of public renarks straight away.

Entitled dumbfucks

Morten

I mean , before this , for all I care they could have won 0 trophies in next years and wouldn't give 2 shits.

Now though , as a Barca fan seeing that Mbappe is not joining you guys , and let's be serious , probably winning the next 5 La Liga due to him , makes me wish him the best. Exception being if they meet us in the CL , of course.

Of course you guys should be happy about it, i wouldn't want, say, Haaland to join you guys either, but lets not pretend PSG aren't still a joke though.

They win just about every transfer window, but it hardly translate to perfomances on the pitch.

El Gato

Villarato!
There were many folks on this board who made hugely confident claims he's signed with Madrid

Lots of people to take an L on this one. Will wait

Horatio

You're welcome
https://tribuna.com/en/news/fcbarce...ins-why-mbappe-wont-want-to-join-real-madrid/

[MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]

borat-dance.gif

Last edited:

malvolio

Real fans in shambles, understandable.

But how big of bitch you have to be as a self proclaimed Barca fan, to cry in here over Mbappe not going to Real?! :lol:

Personally I think the outcome is good for us. Real will go into a frenzy now and do something stupid with the money.

Always said City and PSG are run better than most top clubs. Now here they are, signing the two top talents in the world.

Home of Barca Fans