Kylian Mbappé

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hello gentlemen RM fans on this forum , ya'll slept well last night ?

MCZoYXNoPWQ4MzE5OWQ3NDUzMzJiMThjZmU5ZTBkMzZmNWIyZGUx.thumb.jpg

this was close but not as close as De Gea transfer :boss:

Morten

Hello gentlemen RM fans on this forum , ya'll slept well last night ?

MCZoYXNoPWQ4MzE5OWQ3NDUzMzJiMThjZmU5ZTBkMzZmNWIyZGUx.thumb.jpg

I really don't know why you all are making it out to be as if we thought the signing was guaranteed or anything like that.

Never ruled out that oil money might persuade him, so what's your point?

KingLeo10

I really don't know why you all are making it out to be as if we thought the signing was guaranteed or anything like that.

You have been shook ever since this transfer didn't happen :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

There was always a small chance that Mbappe could stay at PSG but after the drama last transfer window most guys thought it's safe he will go to Real. Surprising, surprising stuff.

Morten

There was always a small chance that Mbappe could stay at PSG but after the drama last transfer window most guys thought it's safe he will go to Real. Surprising, surprising stuff.

Last few weeks it's been back and forth so many times, what the outcome would be was difficult to predict, honestly.

Horatio

You're welcome
Disappointed yes, but it wasn't that surprising either.

Not surprising? Please. All madridistas are shocked that they won't get to see Mbappe in la camiseta blanca in a few months except coincidentally the two madridistas on a barcaforum.
Pretty sure you had a completely different attitude on the madrid forum where you post or amongst fellow madrid fans and here you acted a reserved attitude as to not be made fun of in the slight chance he would not be coming.

Betting both my nuts that if he chose Madrid you would have said "not all that surprising and completely expected since it was his dream club since he was a kid". But now it is not surprising all of a sudden he chose PSG.

It's okay Morten we still love you.

Last edited:

Co0ter

Not surprising? Please. All madridistas are shocked that they won't get to see Mbappe in la camiseta blanca in a few months except coincidentally the two madridistas on a barcaforum.
Pretty sure you had a completely different attitude on the madrid forum where you post or amongst fellow madrid fans and here you acted a reserved attitude as to not be made fun of in the slight chance he would not be coming.

Betting both my nuts that if he chose Madrid you would have said "not all that surprising and completely expected since it was his dream club since he was a kid". But now it is not surprising all of a sudden he chose PSG.

It's okay Morten we still love you.

Morten is a pretty reasonable poster, why kick the man when he's down? As a Barca fan, last thing I would do is laugh at another team because no one has been more laughable than Barca the past several seasons.

Morten

Pretty sure you had a completely different attitude on the madrid forum where you post or amongst fellow madrid fans and here you acted a reserved attitude as to not be made fun of in the slight chance he would not be

Only other place i post is redcafe.

vinni

Meh, bad news for RM but also bad news for us, La liga and the old clubs. It looks like the oil clubs will get stronger while La Liga fall even more behind. Haaland to MC, Mpappe stay at PSG.
It make sense that we push for the super league.

Anyone know much he will make in salary? Marca only said there is an sign on bonus of 130 million and he keep all his commerial rights.

Horatio

You're welcome
Morten is a pretty reasonable poster, why kick the man when he's down? As a Barca fan, last thing I would do is laugh at another team because no one has been more laughable than Barca the past several seasons.

No problem against Morten. Solid poster. But claiming it is not surprising sounds a bit silly when this move shocked football world all around.

Home of Barca Fans